ADVERTISEMENT

Would You Date/Marry Someone From a Different Culture/Race?

At this point, I'd probably be fine with a different species.

But only if they're white.

giphy.gif

Reactions: tw3301
I would be okay with any race/culture other than French, Canadian, Mongolian, Chinese, Taiwanese, Afghanis, Pakistanis, Palestinian Moroccan, anybody that's every bathed in Nassau Bahamas, Venezuelan, Guatemalan, and British. I like British women and can handle that accent on a woman. But unless I would never have to see a male family member, I will have to pass. A British accent on a man just sounds snotty and makes me want ro punch them in their face.

I would be okay with any race/culture other than French, Canadian, Mongolian, Chinese, Taiwanese, Afghanis, Pakistanis, Palestinian Moroccan, anybody that's every bathed in Nassau Bahamas, Venezuelan, Guatemalan, and British. I like British women and can handle that accent on a woman. But unless I would never have to see a male family member, I will have to pass. A British accent on a man just sounds snotty and makes me want ro punch them in their face.
LOL, just wondering why you wouldn't date a Canadian?

Ah. Dreamers! Is she weather girl latina, or cleaning girl latina?
She's sexy and smarter than every single white girl i've been with. Plus the sex is night and compared to any white girl I've been with. She was also born in California, parents are from Mexico City, but are legal (might as well throw that in there you crazy republican you..Winking)

She's sexy and smarter than every single white girl i've been with. Plus the sex is night and compared to any white girl I've been with. She was also born in California, parents are from Mexico City, but are legal (might as well throw that in there you crazy republican you..Winking)
I dig the latinas bro. Had a fling with a Honduran in college. Hairy arms, but sexy everything else.

Reactions: anon_0astpxev9h4gk
I dig the latinas bro. Had a fling with a Honduran in college. Hairy arms, but sexy everything else.
It's pretty awesome, plus once you get in tight with the family, you're basically in the family. Rich traditions, plus the food at holiday parties is amazing. I could literally eat Mexican food every day for the rest of my life and be completely content. Real Mexican food though, not that qdoba or tumbleweed texmex bullshite.

It's pretty awesome, plus once you get in tight with the family, you're basically in the family. Rich traditions, plus the food at holiday parties is amazing. I could literally eat Mexican food every day for the rest of my life and be completely content. Real Mexican food though, not that qdoba or tumbleweed texmex bullshite.

Does she have any sisters? Only downside I see is having a relative that's a Louisville fan.

True that. I dated a Latino in college. She was barley 5 foot tall & a total freak. Sex with her was incredible, she went to law school in Chicago & I never saw her again.
That’s why I don’t Facebook, I’d have to look all those ex freaks up & the temptation is too great.

I dated a black girl in junior high. Well, half black, half white. I would refer to her as a half moon cookie.

The La fin Du Monde can be so tasty though.

Sidenote, Labatt Blue tastes like a fart.
Used to work at a minor league stadium during the summers in college and for some reason one kiosk had the labatte blue "oil cans". Almost nobody bought them and at the end of the summer I took home about 60 of them and took them to our football tailgate. Even drunk college friends thought they were terrible----needless to say, free is free and they were drank.

I also flew up to anchorage and drove the AL-CAN why all the way back to Kansas....picked up a case of Kokanee Light in Banff thinking I'd give it a shot. Its basically natty lites watery cousin. I think i still had 5 or 6 left like 3 years later in the back of the fridge. Thru them in the cooler for the lake and some sad bastard drank them.

Used to work at a minor league stadium during the summers in college and for some reason one kiosk had the labatte blue "oil cans". Almost nobody bought them and at the end of the summer I took home about 60 of them and took them to our football tailgate. Even drunk college friends thought they were terrible----needless to say, free is free and they were drank.

I also flew up to anchorage and drove the AL-CAN why all the way back to Kansas....picked up a case of Kokanee Light in Banff thinking I'd give it a shot. Its basically natty lites watery cousin. I think i still had 5 or 6 left like 3 years later in the back of the fridge. Thru them in the cooler for the lake and some sad bastard drank them.
We all have that one friend who dgaf. haha

Reactions: toonces11
In fifth grade I had a black girlfriend and broke up w her cause she had an acne outbreak on her forehead. Everyone called me racist, so I backed off mixing it up for awhile. I tried again in college but she fvcked my friend. Just wasn’t meant to be.

Reactions: JimboBBN
i have dated a few women of different races
i will say that some oriental women (raised in their home countries) have a huge cultural difference from Americans, so it can be challenging

for the most part if a women is attractive and has morals and integrity i have no problem giving it a chance and seeing what happens

Morals like the person they're with has to be attractive?

would you ask a women out that you found unattractive?
i know you love to argue and are not the sharpest tool in the shed, but man quit making yourself look foolish

My cousin is dating an Iranian girl. She is INSANELY hot. Like, a pure ten. Now, she is an Iranian girl from California who doesnt wear a burkha or whatever... but christ, she looks like Jasmine from Aladdin. I am so so jealous.
I could totally see that. In fact, being with a girl from that part of the world would be so exotic . . . what seems like a bit of daring and risk, like you're getting away with something verboten. That would make the sex even more carnal!

ADVERTISEMENT