ADVERTISEMENT

Would you be open to meeting?

So much going on with PTO and such.

Doesn't anyone here want to meet others?

If it was all set up. Would you take the time off?

I've met many who won't take the time for a phone call.

I’m in.
Today at lunch I ate with @kyjeff1 and others. Below is a photo.
310691507_5474445996004273_585833364711653322_n.jpg

Then he refused to pick up the tab:

309703453_5474446009337605_2352627664437386394_n.jpg

Last edited:
it'd be funny to have a group photo from a meeting, and ppl guess the face with the poster.

The lady IMO is how I picture @della ....The "lady" standing to "Della's" left----no idea. But "she" needs a haircut...Dude to your right looks like my brother, tbh.....
First of all, I would never meet up with a strange group of men. Considering the group, I'd like to put double emphasis on "strange".
I don't have a picture in my mind of any of you. I don't care what you look like. I generally like you or dislike you on what you type and how you carry yourself.

First of all, I would never meet up with a strange group of men. Considering the group, I'd like to put double emphasis on "strange".
I don't have a picture in my mind of any of you. I don't care what you look like. I generally like you or dislike you on what you type and how you carry yourself.
I'd much rather be judged on my looks.

The lady IMO is how I picture @della ....The "lady" standing to "Della's" left----no idea. But "she" needs a haircut...Dude to your right looks like my brother, tbh.....
The "Lady" standing to "Della's" right with the long hair is a man who works for the University of Texas Medical school. 20-year Army veteran who interprets English to German or Turk. He is a computer whiz kid who likes long hair. Of course, in the Army he had short hair. He comes to see me three times a year. I love the man. He will be at my house in early November.

it'd be funny to have a group photo from a meeting, and ppl guess the face with the poster.
or like this:

311353352_5482984378483768_7651801485501503064_n.jpg

I am a friendly guy who uses his real name. I have met a whole bunch of Rivals fellows and gals.

Being nice allows you to attract folks. Being honest allows folks to trust you. I attracted those folks, pictured above, with good drinks and a good steak. Being nice works. Those guys above represent Indiana, Kentucky and Arizona. Also you will note that hair is not a requirement for me to like someone!

I have met Lurker and Lurker has seen that china cabinet. I had to get my pistol out to save my good whisky. :rolleyes:

Life is short don't waste time being nasty.

or like this:

I am a friendly guy who uses his real name. I have met a whole bunch of Rivals fellows and gals.

Being nice allows you to attract folks. Being honest allows folks to trust you. I attracted those folks, pictured above, with good drinks and a good steak. Being nice works. Those guys above represent Indiana, Kentucky and Arizona.

I have met Lurker and Lurker has seen that china cabinet. I had to get my pistol out to save my good whisky. :rolleyes:

to be fair, i thought i was robbing a bar.

I meant my post with respect...I vision you as someone who's, well, "distinguished"?? Down to earth...accepting/welcoming. By no means was I trying to be nasty.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
I meant my post with respect...I vision you as someone who's, well, "distinguished"?? Down to earth...accepting/welcoming. By no means was I trying to be nasty.
Don't worry about it.

Why do you cater to a person I have on ignore?

She just wants to stir shit.
im slow, do you only let good company stay in the big house, and do you show everyone your guns when telling them goodnight.

btw did you ever put a bottle opener in the guest house?

this dude has a stocked fridge and no bottle opener. canned food and kitchen and no can opener.

nice map and shower though. i think we took a half dozen tubes of toothpaste. 4.7 stars. the bed is a great touch.

You mean like this:
164529573_3798136490301907_1429226706506017409_n.jpg

or like this:

Being nice allows you to attract folks. Being honest allows folks to trust you. I attracted those folks, pictured above, with good drinks and a good steak. Being nice works. Those guys above represent Indiana, Kentucky and Arizona. Also you will note that hair is not a requirement for me to like someone!

its nuts how many regulars visit you.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT