ADVERTISEMENT

Would UNC leave the ACC for the B1G?

The last time the SEC won a title in hoops was 2012. Since then 3 ACC teams have cut the nets down. It’s not about stones, it’s about winning something Auburn hasn’t done on a consistent basis.
Basketball is irrelevant to conference expansion discussions

Irrelevant like Auburn?
Auburn has won a national title in football in the last 15 years, been to a final 4, and played in the college World Series. Florida is basically the only school in the country that’s done better and won titles in all 3. If we are irrelevant pretty much everyone else is as well.

Auburn has won a national title in football in the last 15 years, been to a final 4, and played in the college World Series. Florida is basically the only school in the country that’s done better and won titles in all 3. If we are irrelevant pretty much everyone else is as well.

15 years? You haven’t done anything in hoops and it’s been 11 years since the football title. Try again.

15 years? You haven’t done anything in hoops and it’s been 11 years since the football title. Try again.
Auburn has done more in basketball in the last 5 years than unc has done in football in the last 50.

I don't see them leaving by themselves. But I could see UNC/UVA leaving together

this would be the only way it would happen and the only conference they would go to is the Big 10.

But thats not going to happen. Professors and admins dont have enough clout and never will

There you go with timeframing. Your program sucks, 1 title in football and nothing in hoops, sounds like you guys are killing it.
Auburn has more than one football title. Auburn won the title in 2004 also. I claim 1993 and 1983 also. No one beat auburn in football in 2004 or 1993

Auburn has more than one football title. Auburn won the title in 2004 also. I claim 1993 and 1983 also. No one beat auburn in football in 2004 or 1993

What you claim doesn’t mean shit. I mean you claim Auburn won the title 2 years ago. Do you claim that Auburn actually beat Miami a couple weeks ago?

What you claim doesn’t mean shit. I mean you claim Auburn won the title 2 years ago. Do you claim that Auburn actually beat Miami a couple weeks ago?
No we lost to Miami. Who beat auburn in football in 2004 or 1993?

I am the fisherman here and a damn good one . Of course I am out of water. You cared enough to comment on auburns footbal titles so obviously you did care there

I don’t care nothing about Auburn but I do like trolling you. Im sure you can give a better effort, I have confidence in you.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
I don’t care nothing about Auburn but I do like trolling you. Im sure you can give a better effort, I have confidence in you.
Ah. You aren’t trolling at all. You will always be my little fishy bitch in the sea that bites everytime

I get it that you’re mad. A lot of mid majors have a better resume than Auburn.
Nah. I am just fishing for the big ones like I have for 6 years on here. You are clearly rustled by me though which I love

ADVERTISEMENT