ADVERTISEMENT

Would Pearl Be A Viable Candidate for U of L?

Looking forward to it. Yep! That’s where we’re going! Super stoked. Hitting up Bar Harbor as well, and we’re going to Portland for a day too. I’m a huge SK fan. I’ll have to look out and stay clear for the black flies. Any other recommendations of places to visit? I’ll be there for about a week.
You're hitting the right places... You might drive by, and take a pic of Stephen King's home. There shouldn't be any black flies. Normally they're in June. I lived a couple of years in Northern Maine about 2 miles from the Canadian border. Not much up there but lots of wildlife. Guys will go hunting in areas around their house and get lost lol. Happens a few times every hunting season. The pine trees are really thick in the north. Don't forget to have lobster. Its the best and is fairly cheap there.

Even if we do get hammered this year. The entire university and fan base is excited with KP and staff, and the future is looking extremely bright with everything that’s happening right now. Can’t really say the same about the cats. The game is starting to pass Cal up, and it’s been quite evident the last few years.
This may be the first time you and I have ever agreed on anything UL/UK. Are we getting old and losing our edge?

FUBfbGgXEAAp4N3

Reactions: cdbearde
This week the Courier Journal’s Brett Dawson finally asked the question all Louisville fans want to know, “Did Kenny Payne actually win those games?” In a shocking twist, the former Kentucky men’s basketball assistant coach did not take credit for the 295 wins.

“Players won those games,” Payne said smiling. “Coach Cal coached those games.”

ADVERTISEMENT