ADVERTISEMENT

Would Pearl Be A Viable Candidate for U of L?

Random UK Fan

Dec 10, 2018
  1. Would U of L fans be interested in him replacing Mack?
  2. Would Pearl be drawn to a school known more for basketball?
  3. How would he do in the ACC?
Louisville would be a job that if/when sanctions are handed down, it would afford the new coach some time with not as much pressure since they would sign on with that handicap.

BDB at KY Derby in Louisville
Ch4yDM8WsAALsdt.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Under different UL circumstances, I wouldn't be surprised at all.

Currently, with so much up in the air at UL, no.

It is the better job in basketball.
I don’t disagree it’s the better job. Bruce is just one of those coaches in a unique spot where it almost doesn’t make sense to leave for almost anywhere. They're going to name the arena after him and he knows he can win at Auburn.

UL is a dumpster fire. But money talks. If Bruce can win with shit box auburn, he can win at UL.

Reactions: cdbearde
Think UL can get him if they pull out the stops and think it’s actually a good way for UL to say F off to the NCAA...

But Louisville lost their edge. Poor guys. I fully expect Rick Stansbury

I don't think he would. I think Auburn would pay him whatever and he is really doing some great things there right now.

Louisville would be a job that if/when sanctions are handed down, it would afford the new coach some time with not as much pressure since they would sign on with that handicap.

Ch4yDM8WsAALsdt.jpg
Kenny Payne only recruited
John wall
Anthony Davis
Kid-gilchrist
Big cuz
Willie cally stein
Karl Anthony towns
Bam
Skal
Pj Washington
Devon booker
Ulis
In conclusion
All big lotto’s
Bruce pearl… don’t fit the description
We do not want that sleezy bastard Bruce pearl in the ville.

Payne at Louisville worries me a bit to be honest. That’s a game changer for DJ Wagner and has NBA inroads. That being said, they’d be insane to not teams Pearl. UL fans forgot they are scumbags somewhere along the line. Need to own that

Payne at Louisville worries me a bit to be honest. That’s a game changer for DJ Wagner and has NBA inroads. That being said, they’d be insane to not teams Pearl. UL fans forgot they are scumbags somewhere along the line. Need to own that
Well pearl is not our kind and he needs to go to UK or something. We dont want that POS here

"Desperate"? Pearl would be a ****ing monster at Kentucky. MOF, I'd damn near---I said DAMN NEAR, not would, say he'd put up early Cal like numbers. Pearl has all the tools needed to coach at UK.
Can't find it anywhere but do you remember Doyel's piece about how "College Basketball is over as we know it" when Calipari was hired at UK. In a sense that came true.

Ch4yDM8WsAALsdt.jpg
I envy the wool he's pulled.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Are you and Steelers blood brothers? Asking for a friend. 😎
Steelers blocked me on the Louisville home board when Mack was hired because I was outspoken saying Mack is an absolute clown hire.

And here we are again.... Pearl is a complete clown POS and Louisville deserves better.

Last edited:
Reactions: cdbearde
Kenny Payne at louisville scares the absolute sh!t out of UK fans.

Be honest
It doesn’t scare me. I’d like Uncle Kenny be Cal’s predecessor at UK, not only because his recruiting ability, but moreso because he seems like a good human being. I’d be happy for him anywhere if he was happy. I’d like U of L to be good again. The rivalry needs it.

Reactions: beasleythecard
ADVERTISEMENT