ADVERTISEMENT

Would Lebron be more interested in being a Head Coach or an Owner ? 🤔

nupist

Sep 20, 2011
.......... and if so, how good to ALL TIME GREAT of a Head Coach would he be ? 🤔

Reactions: UL_1986
He went to LA for a reason. He could have just as easily gone to New York....... or San Antonio........

Rumor's been Lebron wants to spend his post-NBA career behind a camera (in WHATEVER form that may take.....).

He could be as loud, brash, and even BIGGER a personality than Mark Cuban has been as an Owner........ but he wouldn't win an Oscar...... 😝

giphy.gif

LeBron would be an awesome coach, he has a brilliant basketball IQ. I doubt he would though, as I could see him in a management or ownership role.
Naturally gifted athletes rarely make the best coaches. I was listening to a podcast that had a pitcher on that said it’s because the natural guys don’t know how to teach guys to do what they naturally can do. The guys who weren’t naturally as gifted, but figured out how to make it work or work around it, are often better at coaching others to do it.

I don’t know if that translates to all sports but the way he described it made sense to me.

Naturally gifted athletes rarely make the best coaches. I was listening to a podcast that had a pitcher on that said it’s because the natural guys don’t know how to teach guys to do what they naturally can do. The guys who weren’t naturally as gifted, but figured out how to make it work or work around it, are often better at coaching others to do it.

I don’t know if that translates to all sports but the way he described it made sense to me.
I’m just talking merely from an x&o’s stand point/ knowledge of the game and being able to legit see plays before they happen. Not to mention he knows practically every teams switches. His direction on switches against GS last series was mind blowing.

• Haha
Reactions: johnboiler123
I’m just talking merely from an x&o’s stand point/ knowledge of the game and being able to legit see plays before they happen. Not to mention he knows practically every teams switches. His direction on switches against GS last series was mind blowing.
Fair. I do think that the seeing plays before they happen and being able to adjust to it is part of what makes him great on the court but isn’t always as transferable. He’s athletic and talented enough to do something when it’s happening in front of him. But I think most coaching at that level is more planning ahead of time and making adjustments during dead balls. As good as he is in real time it’s hard to know if he’s great at that.

But who knows? I doubt he’d want to be on the sidelines. I would imagine he’d go the ownership route.

Fair. I do think that the seeing plays before they happen and being able to adjust to it is part of what makes him great on the court but isn’t always as transferable. He’s athletic and talented enough to do something when it’s happening in front of him. But I think most coaching at that level is more planning ahead of time and making adjustments during dead balls. As good as he is in real time it’s hard to know if he’s great at that.

But who knows? I doubt he’d want to be on the sidelines. I would imagine he’d go the ownership route.
Yeah, that’s what’s I’m thinking too. Could see him eventually being a President of a team somewhere or GM initially.

• Haha
LeBron would be an awesome coach, he has a brilliant basketball IQ. I doubt he would though, as I could see him in a management or ownership role.
I think he fits the mold of the management owner.
In my opinion he would be too hard to play for if he was the coach. He has been so talented that he would expect players to do what he did and that's not going to happen. 🤷‍♀️

The year is 2036. Lebron is the co-owner of an NBA team whose star player is a 0 time all star Bronny. The press conference begins by James closing the book he is reading, he is now on the third page of the autobiography of Malcolm X.

Owner Lebron laments on NBA owners being modern day slave traders and only he and his co-owner John Cena are the good guys. Now they are not to be referred to as owners, but as Pimolgohp's(Person in management or leadership guiding our heroic people's).

He then ends his press conference by speaking a brief Chinese sentence and earning social credit scores.

End boredom- I think he would be great in any organizational position. From the bottom to an owner. Coaching, idk. Depends how good his roster is when he takes over.

Boiler hiding per usual. Little baby. Can’t even muster his own thoughts on a post. Purdont will Purdont tho.

• Haha
Didn't LeBron management net them Russell Westbrook and that disaster?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT