ADVERTISEMENT

Worst teams in D1

Villian07

Aug 11, 2015
I usually make way more betting against celler dwellers than on good teams. So at this point who are some teams to fade in yalls opinion?

Arizona State- pretty terrible

any team from any conf will do.

So far we far we got:

arky pine bluff
Pitt
Mizou
Az state
Minny

Last edited:
Yea pitts on my list as wel.

i guess really im moreso looking for the hands down worst team in any conf. But yes minn and pitt are great choices as ive faded pitt all damn year, even when they covered vs minny lol

Has to be Arizona St or Pitt. MAYBE Georgia. I know they just beat Memphis, but their prior results were quite discouraging.

Ahh its all good im looking for the worst teams in each conference for when conf play kicks off.

az st
Pitt
Minn
Uga

so far, looking good.

Big 12 gonna be tcu or iowa st?

Damn iowa state hasbstarted stronger than I expected, but i think their ranking is based off beating an overrated memphis team. Still maybe better than the preseason pick of last in big12

Pick against Arkansas-Pine Bluff. They're doing "sprints" during timeouts. If those really are sprints, that team is in serious trouble. Seeing how they're #357 out of 358 schools in the KenPom rankings, they probably are in trouble.

If you're looking for the worst P6 school, look no further than Pittsburgh.

Anyone have insight on the worst teams in the mid major conferences? Thinking conferences like MVC, Horizon, MAC, etc.?

Reactions: Villian07
This will be Syracuse’s first losing season in over 50 years.

That’s gotta count for something

Reactions: WeAreDePaul
Minnesota is 6-0, and I bet they end up 9-19.
Pitt might finish like 6-25.
Lulz

Nebraska is 5-3 and has lost to Western Illinois hahahaha.

Rutgers is 4-3 with losses to Lafayette and Umass.

Penn State is 4-3 with a loss to Massachusetts.

Maryland is 5-3 with a loss to George Mason.

Lulz

Nebraska is 5-3 and has lost to Western Illinois hahahaha.

Rutgers is 4-3 with losses to Lafayette and Umass.

Penn State is 4-3 with a loss to Massachusetts.

Maryland is 5-3 with a loss to George Mason.

And all four of those teams will beat Minnesota.

Pick against Arkansas-Pine Bluff. They're doing "sprints" during timeouts. If those really are sprints, that team is in serious trouble. Seeing how they're #357 out of 358 schools in the KenPom rankings, they probably are in trouble.

If you're looking for the worst P6 school, look no further than Pittsburgh.
dodgeball-strategy.gif

Reactions: dukedevilz
Minnesota is 6-0, and I bet they end up 9-19.
Pitt might finish like 6-25.
7-0 now sucka.

With back to back road wins against power 5 opponents.

Nebraska's best win right now is Sam Houston State, lololol. Nebby doesn't even have a top 200 Kenpom win at this point.

7-0 now sucka.

With back to back road wins against power 5 opponents.

Nebraska's best win right now is Sam Houston State, lololol. Nebby doesn't even have a top 200 Kenpom win at this point.

Minnesota has beaten 6 future last place teams in their conference. And the one good team they beat, Princeton, is from the Ivy League. The Gophers will start 0-6 in the Big Ten, and if they don't win at Penn State, they will start 0-10.

Minnesota has beaten 6 future last place teams in their conference. And the one good team they beat, Princeton, is from the Ivy League. The Gophers will start 0-6 in the Big Ten, and if they don't win at Penn State, they will start 0-10.
Lol, no.

Our top 4 wins based on Kenpom rankings are:

#46 Mississippi State (away)
#116 Western Kentucky (neutral)
#150 Princeton (neutral)
#196 Pittsburgh (away)

Nebraska doesn't even have a top 200 Kenpom win yet, lol. Also lost to a mediocre Western Illinois team.

Lol, no.

Our top 4 wins based on Kenpom rankings are:

#46 Mississippi State (away)
#116 Western Kentucky (neutral)
#150 Princeton (neutral)
#196 Pittsburgh (away)

Nebraska doesn't even have a top 200 Kenpom win yet, lol. Also lost to a mediocre Western Illinois team.

Ken Pom rankings are pointless before January.

And this post isn't really about Nebraska. Its about Minnesota.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT