ADVERTISEMENT

Worst highschool position classes?

ioliva

Jul 30, 2009
I was looking up Lance Stephenson's high school ranking yesterday and came across the 2009 rivals shooting guard rankings. I thought it'd be fun to go through the years position rankings and see which one is the worst of all time for each position ( pg, sg, sf, pf, c)

I'll start with the 09 shooting guard class. None of them ever really did much. Bradley was #1 in this class and is ok. Stephenson #4 imo is barely average. Snaer,Boynton, and Henry never amounted to anything professionally to round out the top 5. I remember jon hood #11 never did much either along with strickland and mcdonald being flops ( had the pleasure of watching them a lot as a dukie of course). The other names are guys I just dont remember hearing from besides john jenkins who also hasn't done much in the NBA. What do you all think? was the 09 class the worst shooting guard class for rivals rankings? what are the other worst classes?

2011 PG class was pretty atrocious. Not a single point guard from that class went on to ever amount to anything more than a deep bench player in the NBA.

2011 PG class was pretty atrocious. Not a single point guard from that class went on to ever amount to anything more than a deep bench player in the NBA.
2005 at PG. Chalmers by far the best and nobody else even remotely that mattered after college. The top guys were Paulus , Chalmers , Byron Eaton , JP Prince , Mike Mercer , and Jovan Adams according to Rivals. Darren Collison at #100 was only other guy of note.

ADVERTISEMENT