ADVERTISEMENT

Wood you wednesday

Villian07

Aug 11, 2015
images
images
I
In honor of tuesdays wyw heres another for thursday. No context.

in

images

Last edited:
Everyone in here is cheating except Jimbo. The answer to the question of no outside info, is a yes. Unless the voice is a 100% giveaway.

You would prefer the twig and berries still attached?
I would prefer we keep the transies out of this thread. It was way better posting 2s or 3s of actual women. Debating how many drinks you’d have to have in order to want to bang them. You guys posting trans chicks over and over again is lame and the joke has gotten really old.

I would prefer we keep the transies out of this thread. It was way better posting 2s or 3s of actual women. Debating how many drinks you’d have to have in order to want to bang them. You guys posting trans chicks over and over again is lame and the joke has gotten really old.
Don't lump me in with "you guys". I've never done that shit.

Reactions: Villian07
Sorry i didnt know it had been done a ton. I just found it fascinating this person won miss nevada.

But yea no context, very attractive. Weird science indeed.

It's a no just because we already know she was a dude, but if we didn't know that, ran into her in bar and she gave a clear signal, most of us would be all over that.

ADVERTISEMENT