• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

bMORE607

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2016
Free from Turgatory
2ddjm0.jpg

Starting early because of July 4th. This is one is straightforward. Wood you bang Tiffany

Mods please ban the op for asking if we think the girl he met on farmers only is hot.. TIA

You should of done Ronda rousey

Reactions: Spacegrass
Wood knot, but partly because I’d be afraid for my safety afterwards.

Wait, so Tiff still has her dick?

And she likes boys?!
Damn the luck.

I get to post one time per month. I don't know why, but this is all I get access to for some reason. I will use my one post here to ask mods to ban OP for unruly shenanigans. Hard no. Emphatic no. OP ruined my day (fortunately I didn't see this yesterday).

I get to post one time per month. I don't know why, but this is all I get access to for some reason. I will use my one post here to ask mods to ban OP for unruly shenanigans. Hard no. Emphatic no. OP ruined my day (fortunately I didn't see this yesterday).

tenor.gif

Go back to your home board. See you next month unless you figure out how to post again.

tenor.gif

Go back to your home board. See you next month unless you figure out how to post again.

Such a strong post. Kudos for that obvious brain power. Its always funny to see a poster take a jab at another for no apparent reason; and in the process look so smart. I envy you sir. You've now put me in my place.

Such a strong post. Kudos for that obvious brain power. Its always funny to see a poster take a jab at another for no apparent reason; and in the process look so smart. I envy you sir. You've now put me in my place.
Ugh, I thought you’d be gone for another month so we could continue to berate you with no piss poor retort.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT