Wood you Wednesday nueve

Wood you?

• Total voters

LetsGoDuke301

Apr 4, 2009
Wilmington, NC
Team
Duke
Her BF will find out about you and there's no way to avoid fighting him.

6983b91984e9fdefb265c11b4a06a9ad.jpg

images

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Gotta be realistic here. At age 48 and with 7 spine surgeries and a recent open heart procedure I'm in no position to get in a real fight with anyone, let alone that guy. Unfortunately it's an easy pass for me.

Who is the girl? I'd like to do a little more research before I sign away my ability to breath without machines. This could be a wood. Name please.

This is a cop out. I feel you on the skinny girl thing. But there is no ribcage showing, no nasty bones poking out. Her weight is proportionate to her build. You should have just said you were too big of a pussy to fight.

I'm almost the same size as that guy and probably taller but I don't like fighting unless its where I work at(prison) so yeah, not worth it.

I don't fight. I would though. Then I would outrun the dude until he tires out or talk my way out of the fight (or have some muscle take care of it for me).

I don't fight. I would though. Then I would outrun the dude until he tires out or talk my way out of the fight (or have some muscle take care of it for me).

That guy looks like he's done 5 years in Leavenworth and isn't afraid to go back. Better have a tombstone picked out.

ADVERTISEMENT