ADVERTISEMENT

Wood you Wednesday March madness edition.

Would you wear your rival's gear for 1 year if it meant your team winning the championship?

• Total voters
So are we officially declaring Tennessee the rival of Kentucky basketball?
They’ve always been my rival but I live on the border. I don’t come across many Louisville fans and I go to Nashville instead of Louisville so...

There are many, many Kentucky fans who consider Tennessee and Indiana to be our hated rivals. Most I know don’t even think twice about Louisville and view them in the same light as western Kentucky or Murray St.

But I realize there are a lot of Kentucky fans in and around Louisville that have to endure that fan base so I leave it alone.

I would say most of that took off when pitino was hired at UL

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
They’ve always been my rival but I live on the border. I don’t come across many Louisville fans and I go to Nashville instead of Louisville so...

There are many, many Kentucky fans who consider Tennessee and Indiana to be our hated rivals. Most I know don’t even think twice about Louisville and view them in the same light as western Kentucky or Murray St.

But I realize there are a lot of Kentucky fans in and around Louisville that have to endure that fan base so I leave it alone.

@della will be so pleased.

Reactions: della
I would not wear my teams stuff every day, wherever i went for a year in exchange for them winning a title, let alone the rivals

Wood.

But does it really have to be every day? I run a business and meet with customers and suppliers often, I can't be sporting Golden State warriors gear man. Come on.

Reactions: treyforuk
All five of Duke's championships have happened since I was a Duke fan and we are not far enough removed from our last one to warrant a wood. It is a wood knot for this guy. If I am a Tennessee fan, give me that UK gear all day.

You didn't give any stipulations, so I'll just rock some K-State socks all year.

el.jpg

I'm having a hard time thinking about even wearing a Pitt under shirt or socks that no one could see. I don't think I could do this

I have always considered Tennessee UK's biggest rival based on UK having played them more than any other team.

I know that UL is a rival but I don't hate Louisville like a lot of Kentucky fans because I also attended UL.

I loved the Indiana rivalry; however, with Crean it got a little too crazy for me to like it especially with IU trying to dictate terms.

There is no way I would ever wear UT gear.

no one really cares that much about college sports in Chicago so this is an easy yes. I'd just look like another douche wearing a Marquette something or other.

I have no problem with people thinking I'm an inbred moron that ****s sheep if it meant UVA won it all this year.
If people are going to think you are a sheep banger, you may as well bang some sheep and get the pleasure out of it. I hear if you tie their back legs to your legs and take them to the edge of a cliff, they will continuously back up to avoid the edge. They're basically doing all of the work.

That's what I hear, anyway.

Well I dont look like trailer trash or a wigger, so I dont know that anyone would buy me as fan wearing Tennessee or Louisville gear.

Well I dont look like trailer trash or a wigger, so I dont know that anyone would buy me as fan wearing Tennessee or Louisville gear.

And how are your teeth looking? All intact? If so, they probably wouldn't buy you as a Kentucky fan, either.

Bout damn time!

I am gladdened by the return of the concept. I am saddened by the lack of boobies.

I wood but would draw the line with a hard no at those gay ass candy stripe pants that grown men where in Bloomingtucky.

ADVERTISEMENT