ADVERTISEMENT

Women BB Miami vs Indiana

LeroyOU12

Jul 27, 2014
good game... they both have pretty ladies on their teams. Miami #14.

aHR0cHM6Ly9zdG9yYWdlLmdvb2dsZWFwaXMuY29tL2h1cnJpY2FuZXNwb3J0cy1jb20vMjAyMi8wOS84NGQ3NzgzZC1taWFtaV9lcmphdmVjX2thcmxhX2Nyb3BwZWQuanBn.jpg

Last edited:
Indiana just hit a 27 footer to tie the game 68 with 6 seconds to go.
Miami went the whole court length made one pass for a lay up to win the game 70-68 Miami.

Exciting game.

So Indiana both men and women teams lost to Miami teams in the dance this year.

Indiana just hit a 27 footer to tie the game 68 with 6 seconds to go.
Miami went the whole court length made one pass for a lay up to win the game 70-68 Miami.

Exciting game.

So Indiana both men and women teams lost to Miami teams in the dance this year.
Didn't go the length of the floor....

Had to look this up. So, the one twin that doesn't play as much, Hanna Cavinder, averages 3.9 ppg. She has an NIL valuation estimated at $851k. Hilarious.

I just imagine a conversation going a little like this...

Hanna: "I haven't been playing well on the court lately. I'm worried about not holding up my end of the contract."

Investor/Company: "Yeah, so we don't actually care about your production on the court. Just show us your body. That will suffice for now."

Had to look this up. So, the one twin that doesn't play as much, Hanna Cavinder, averages 3.9 ppg. She has an NIL valuation estimated at $851k. Hilarious.

I just imagine a conversation going a little like this...

Hanna: "I haven't been playing well on the court lately. I'm worried about not holding up my end of the contract."

Investor/Company: "Yeah, so we don't actually care about your production on the court. Just show us your body. That will suffice for now."
Her NIL is being paid like any other social media person is, not from the school.

pretty sad seeing all these flat chested man looking attention whores trying to be the next Livvy Dunne.
It's a wild age we live in. Some of these kids could retire before then even graduate from college if they want to. I wish someone would pay me millions of dollars to make stupid TikToks of my talents like eating watermelon, cutting the grass, taking a dump, and other awesome stuff like that (all while wearing a mankini of course).

Nah, in the women's game, they can use a timeout late in the game to advance the ball to their side of half court.

Of course, if you don't have a TO to burn, then you're sh** out of luck.......
Stupid rule. Isn't that how it is in the NBA too? Not fair at all to the defense and also basically takes away the possibility of a 10 second call.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT