ADVERTISEMENT

Will Dok go pro???

SugarLandJayhawk

Gold Member
Oct 14, 2010
He is only 18,but he is 6'11/7' and looks to be 260 vs 280 since Hudy has worked with him. However,his FT shooting leaves a lot to be desired. Will he go pro this year??? Wonder what his family thinks? Wonder what Self will tell him? I hope he returns but I'm biased. Maybe it will depend on how he looks at the NBA camps.

Doubt the leaves this year, but next year will be his last. The kid is an absolute beast in the paint. I know the NBA game has changed, but he still has a place in the league.

I think anything is possible, but I see 1 more year. He is progressing fast , but he needs to work on his game outside of 6 feet.

he doesn’t look like an nba player to me. Not near skilled enough or quick enough

Dok will be back for sure. Dude is a monster, but still has so much he can improve on. I look for him to make a big step next year. Timing and touch is what he is missing.

Dok and Dedric Lawson will be a force.

Mitch Lightfoot, Sylvio DeSousa and David McCormick backing them up will be amazing too. Kansas is stacked next year.

Reactions: toonces11
Well, if he played for UNC, he'd probably graduate, but KU always loses players at the first opportunity. Not holding my breath.

it would be a mistake, but if he gets the first round guarantee i wouldn't blame him.

Reactions: KisteK
Pretty impressive. How many championships do you guys have during that run? Gotta be at least a few

tenor.gif

Reactions: TheWizardofOz12
Highly doubt Dok is going anywhere. The game is just now slowing down for him. He's made some terrific strides but there are still times he looks like a baby deer learning how to walk.

tumblr_mh4a1im0Hz1s48bbdo1_400.gif

Unreal people crack jokes about the streak. Never been done in college basketball history. A top tier conference that has produced Blake Griffin, Kevin Durant, Buddy Hield(NPOY), Michael Beasley(set freshmen records), Tristan Thompson, Miles Turner etc.. during that run. So I guess we should not be happy to win a tough league for 14 straight years now? Of course we want more Final 4s/titles but come on

Reactions: jayhawker332
During that 13 yr streak, Kansas has one more NCAA title than all 17 reg season winners of the B1G.

So, there's that.

That's the same # of titles that the AAC has produced, same as the nBE, and more than both the b1g and Pac12... combined.

Reactions: TheWizardofOz12
ADVERTISEMENT