ADVERTISEMENT

Wichita State

gldendog

Jul 24, 2001
Why are they considerably worse than last year with the entire team back? Something is wrong here. Constantly in titanic struggles with garbage opponents.

They had a good record last year but who did they beat? There is a reason they got the seed they did

They're in a better conference this year so we will have a better sample size. They're a good team.

Yeah I agree. They switched to a more competitive conference and it's something the Shox needed to do. They're going to take a few more lumps than usual but they will adjust.

Marshall’s arrogance along with his wife behaving like a drunken animals is certainly a downfall of theirs.

However, the guy can coach. And he makes all his guys lock in and play D. His record of what he’s been able to do speaks for itself.

I think WSU is a good team right now and by March they absolutely can be great once McMuffie gets back full time.

Reactions: KisteK
There is like an unwritten rule that there always has to be one of these feel good midmajors in the top 10. But they almost always lose in tr Sweet 16 at best case scenario. Wichita State really wasn't even that good last year.

There is like an unwritten rule that there always has to be one of these feel good midmajors in the top 10. But they almost always lose in tr Sweet 16 at best case scenario. Wichita State really wasn't even that good last year.

I'm not sure why Kentucky fans are hellbent on convincing everyone that Wichita wasn't that good last year. They were a 7 seed and barely lost to Kentucky. What more did you expect from them exactly?

Reactions: kyjeff1
I'm not sure why Kentucky fans are hellbent on convincing everyone that Wichita wasn't that good last year. They were a 7 seed and barely lost to Kentucky. What more did you expect from them exactly?
Good post, I agree. But I think WSU was a 10 seed that beat a 7 seed (Dayton).
I thought WSU was really good in both tournament games that they played. UK made some plays at the end to shut Mrs. Marshall's drunk ass up, but WSU didn't make it easy.

ADVERTISEMENT