ADVERTISEMENT

Wichita State Uconn ending...

Wichita taking a page from UNC yesterday I guess. I hope UConn pulls it out. I have them on the ML.

Home court officiating is so obvious now... it used to be like 3 calls a game..... now its 10+ ... and it all started as attendance started dwindling around america ...

you guys have picked up on that too havent you?

Home court officiating is so obvious now... it used to be like 3 calls a game..... now its 10+ ... and it all started as attendance started dwindling around america ...

Interesting thread to pitch this theory tbh

Excellent point if the were playing @ WSU, but alias fail4U

Wichita taking a page from UNC yesterday I guess. I hope UConn pulls it out. I have them on the ML.

I had WSU at -2.5 what an epic choke followed by a miracle cover. Zona pissed away my winnings tho so def not bringing it up here to brag.

Never understood the GM hate around here. Guy builds a winner then sticks around rather than job hop.
I don't think it has anything to do with his coaching. I don't mind Marshall really. Seems like a doosher but the majority of college coaches are in many ways. He did build a winner, but he did it at a mid major. Hard to consider him at the pinnacle of his profession when he coaches at a mid major program and seemingly avoids the pressures of being at a big named school with actual expectations. I could be off but that is my opinion.

While that all may be true overall, it could not have been more untrue in this thread. UConn got screwed, on their home court (one of then at least.)

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
While that all may be true overall, it could not have been more untrue in this thread. UConn got screwed, on their home court (one of then at least.)
Yeah, that charge call was BS, in the highest order of BS. He was clearly sliding under him.

I don't think it has anything to do with his coaching. I don't mind Marshall really. Seems like a doosher but the majority of college coaches are in many ways. He did build a winner, but he did it at a mid major. Hard to consider him at the pinnacle of his profession when he coaches at a mid major program and seemingly avoids the pressures of being at a big named school with actual expectations. I could be off but that is my opinion.

Yeah, I guess people feel the same about Few.

They wouldnt of been in the game to begin with if they werent getting home cooking earlier in the game.

I was shocked that the refs let them lose the game...though...

ADVERTISEMENT