ADVERTISEMENT

Why is no one talking about Luka?

bignish

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2016
Team
Duke
Luka Doncic is having arguably the greatest basketball season ever for a 20 year old and it seems to be largely flying under the radar.

He's averaging 28.8 points/9.5 rebounds/9 assists a game!!

Is it because he isn't American? I remember the media talking 24/7 about LeQueen when he entered the league. Instead, most sports shows spend 30 mins on the Cowboys/15 mins on the Pats/15 mins on the 2 L.A. NBA teams instead.

Luka Doncic is having arguably the greatest basketball season ever for a 20 year old and it seems to be largely flying under the radar.

He's averaging 28.8 points/9.5 rebounds/9 assists a game!!

Is it because he isn't American? I remember the media talking 24/7 about LeQueen when he entered the league. Instead, most sports shows spend 30 mins on the Cowboys/15 mins on the Pats/15 mins on the 2 L.A. NBA teams instead.
Are you just not watching tv or on social media much? He’s getting tons of love. I’m a big fan, but there isn’t a day that goes by where I don’t see something positive about Luka on tv or the internet.

They've talked about Luka Magnota in the movies/TV stickied thread.
Sick

I've probably not gone two or three days w/o thinking about that.

That last video is by far the worst video I've ever seen on the internet or ever. Faces of Death VHS tapes looked like Sesame street.

Should be talking about the eyebrows of doom...Luka Garza.

Right @dragonhawk1855
as for Garza the more wins that Iowa gets and higher in the polls the more they will start talking about him.,
with Weezy now fully healthy, Fredrick also healthy, Garza scoring will go down as Weezy's and Fredrick's scoring avg's will go up, by the end of the season here are my projected avg's
Garza 17.5 ppg
Weezy 15 ppg
Fredrick 12 ppg
Connor 10 ppg
Kriener 8.5 ppg

then the rest as playing time will allow,
team avg 82 ppg

why are they painful as this is a COLLEGE BB board and not a NBA board
giphy.gif

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I honestly don't know what your talking about most of the time, that's why I never respond to your post from any of your usernames, my eyes just glaze over reading your posts. but ok.
then just use the little ignore button it really does work.

Are you just not watching tv or on social media much? He’s getting tons of love. I’m a big fan, but there isn’t a day that goes by where I don’t see something positive about Luka on tv or the internet.
I am and I don't feel he's talked about enough at least on the big sports daytime shows. LeBron was all anyone talked about back in 2005. He deserves more coverage.

Because it’s a college basketball board you fat gay Indian
Right because I was clearly talking about just this board and not mainstream media like I clearly mentioned...I thought you were supposed to be a Professor.

NBA is gay.
NBA is incredible, we're living in the golden age as far as talent goes league wide...if we weren't fans of blue blood programs or Auburn fans apparently, there's no way we can justify watching the steaming pile on dung that is CBB now. Its an awful product.

Reactions: Denim Vest
NBA is incredible, we're living in the golden age as far as talent goes league wide...if we weren't fans of blue blood programs or Auburn fans apparently, there's no way we can justify watching the steaming pile on dung that is CBB now. Its an awful product.
Watching dudes take 24 steps without dribbling is a great product?

Watching dudes take 24 steps without dribbling is a great product?

The nba is a better product by miles. There are some guys that are awful to watch (Harden) but that doesn't change the fact that level of quality is so different it's not even funny.

And Luka has been getting a ton of hype by people online. Sorry Sportscenter doesn't care.

Anyone who can watch college and the NBA and come away thinking CBB is the better product knows nothing about basketball. The only reason (and it is valid) to prefer college is school loyalty.

ADVERTISEMENT