ADVERTISEMENT

Why do they schedule east coast games for 9:00PM?

della

Gold Member
Dec 11, 2001
Team
Tennessee
Tennessee plays Mississippi St at 9:00 PM? Does anyone on the west coast care about that match up? I doubt it. I want this game to be over by 9:00PM. It is not like it is some NCAA tourney game or anything or a battle of #1 vs #2, so why make it so late?

That is all I have to say except GBO!

Tennessee plays Mississippi St at 9:00 PM? Does anyone on the west coast care about that match up? I doubt it. I want this game to be over by 9:00PM. It is not like it is some NCAA tourney game or anything or a battle of #1 vs #2, so why make it so late?

We (Purdue) get two 9 pm games this week (yesterday and tomorrow). I'm sure the kids don't mind, but I didn't get to bed until after 1 am coming down off the adrenaline high from that Illini beat down.

Good luck with your late game!

Reactions: della
yea it's really stupid. I won't even watch games that start at 8:30 local time. 8:00 is my cut off.

Reactions: della
Btw, I would appreciate it if y'all didn't tag me in the next couple of hours. I will be chanting and preparing a Voodoo doll for the MSU game as the game is a "pick em". This kinda stuff is delicate business. TIA.

• Haha
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Btw, I would appreciate it if y'all didn't tag me in the next couple of hours. I will be chanting and preparing a Voodoo doll for the MSU game as the game is a "pick em". This kinda stuff is delicate business. TIA.

40b8ffff-d1cf-42ec-ae82-4e01463efa9b_text.gif

Well, somebody has to play at 9....

Thanks y'all for not interrupting my Voodoo. Even with the peace and quiet I still messed up on the Free throws, UT went to the line 5 times and MSU went 23 times. However, I pulled it off the Vols pulled it off.

Reactions: cdbearde
Yeah and it should be those teams 3 times zones away.
They do----It just happens to be 12am here... 😁

My mm lives in Utah...She'll call me around 11----"Watcha doing, son..."----Ummmm, nothing mom---You? oh, finishing up dinner dishes, getting ready to watch a movie....

ME: MOM, its ****ing 11pm HERE....

Her: Oh, yeah---thats right...I always forget that..

ME: Moms, you have lived in Utah for NINE fukin years, now...

I love her, though...

ADVERTISEMENT