ADVERTISEMENT

Why did my thread get deleted?..

4Lox.gif

Yes. After mark stoops rightfully called his ass out. Stoops you know the guy actually exceeding expectations? Unlike the guy falling well short of them?
You should worry about how far AU will fall after Jabari Smith and others have left and not other programs so much.

Reactions: Yet Another UK Fan
Yes. After mark stoops rightfully called his ass out. Stoops you know the guy actually exceeding expectations? Unlike the guy falling well short of them?
I have to agree with Cal on it. UK’s FB team has really improved which I love! But Cal is right . . . It is still a Bball school. If AU’s FB Coach said they’re still a FB school I’d still have to agree if I was Pearl. His recent success is icing, but FB is the cake.

This is all based on not having read the article or catching your original thread, so I might have missed something.

I have to agree with Cal on it. UK’s FB team has really improved which I love! But Cal is right . . . It is still a Bball school. If AU’s FB Coach said they’re still a FB school I’d still have to agree if I was Pearl. His recent success is icing, but FB is the cake.

This is all based on not having read the article or catching your original thread, so I might have missed something.
So tell cal to start coaching better if you are a basketball school. Dude literally will blame anyone but himself. Biggest bitch in college basketball and it isn’t close

• Wow
Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Absolutely. Now blaming not having a better practice court. UK pouring more money in still won’t mask his sub par on court coaching
I respect your opinion and fully support more UK threads.

Others bashed @Random UK Fan for starting a UK thread, but they don't realize there's just more to talk about with UK.

Like Vito Tisdale (UK football player) tweeted "Y'all crap" St Peters beat your ass in the first round of the NCAA tourney. Ya'll have not been in the final 4 for 7 years.

Like Vito Tisdale (UK football player) tweeted "Y'all crap" St Peters beat your ass in the first round of the NCAA tourney. Ya'll have not been in the final 4 for 7 years.
He tends to get a bit emotional.

His chosen stats are solid.

Also, it stinks he's out this season. Great player.

Reactions: treyforuk
He tends to get a bit emotional.

His chosen stats are solid.

Also, it stinks he's out this season. Great player.
I think Stoops is a solid coach, Cal needs to work to enhance both programs, not oppose the football program.
Coach Saban would love to see Nate Oats win a natty.

I think Stoops is a solid coach, Cal needs to work to enhance both programs, not oppose the football program.
Coach Saban would love to see Nate Oats win a natty.
I realize ppl are going to run with this storyline, but Calipari has been nothing but supportive of all UK athletics programs. Especially football for years.

It's ok for UK fans to let others have fun about something small like this.

...and yeah, Stoops is a hell of a coach. 22 days.

Reactions: Yet Another UK Fan
Unfortunately they were lowered for us. :mad: Many fans including myself were ready for Cal to move on with his recent record. Getting Antigua back as top recruiter was tantamount in pacifying the disgruntled, and it appears to have stopped the bleeding. We’ll see.
Mega classes will for sure help. Add the returning players, and mix in a top 20 scorer transfer.

Times are looking up.

I'm guessing the root to his whole non-thing is about the new UK Basketball practice facility. Cal went over Barnhart's head over this. I'm speculating that Barnhart was saying no having to something to do with football.

Stoops comments were right about recent successes, so was Cals. UK is a basketball school first. Just ask those that donated to the flood, tornadoes etc endeavors that Cal initiated.

I'm guessing the root to his whole non-thing is about the new UK Basketball practice facility. Cal went over Barnhart's head over this. I'm speculating that Barnhart was saying no having to something to do with football.

Stoops comments were right about recent successes, so was Cals. UK is a basketball school first. Just ask those that donated to the flood, tornadoes etc endeavors that Cal initiated.
You do realize your football program makes much more than your basketball program right?

Yes. Back in manila now though so much better service. Fly back to the US tomorrow night. It’s 3:00 thursday afternoon here
Probably more of a PM chat, but how did you hook up with a hottie from the Philippines?

I'm open to a pm if you want. I'm a poor with no degrees so I can't send you one.

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT