ADVERTISEMENT

Why are some schools caught cheating while others aren’t

some schools are sloppy. I heard that after Pitino bought hookers for his whole team at Louisville he then got high and fell asleep in the getaway car.
Classic Pitino.

bcee83bb1f98ae50339d58a2772b2ed0.gif

They’ve gotten good at covering up their tracks after their death penalty. So squeaky clean they are!

Top dudes were tripping over themselves to play in Lexington for free!

Cal only recruits those with the utmost integrity. It just so happens that they're top 10 in the nation too.

• Haha
Reactions: UL_1986
Gotcha twerps!!!! @IUfanBorden @Villian07 @AWilli6995 So UK fans always make it about UK huh? Check out the first fans to discuss Uk in the thread! SmokinSmile

200w.gif
UK fan starts thread about cheating-----gets mad b/c UK gets mentioned. Thats like praying for rain, and getting pissed because b/c there is mud....

We all know your intentions with your threads.... 🤣

But does it really count if I had to tell you who it is?
Counting has nothing to do with anything. I just put out the bait to prove to those other chodechompers that claim UK fans make everything about UK isn’t true. I can’t be convinced this entire board isn’t obsessed with UK. I did an experiment and needed some monkeys. Checks out.

calipari.gif

Counting has nothing to do with anything. I just put out the bait to prove to those other chodechompers that claim UK fans make everything about UK isn’t true. I can’t be convinced this entire board isn’t obsessed with UK. I did an experiment and needed some monkeys. Checks out.

calipari.gif

I was just doing a little experiment to see if your head was really buried as deep as it seemed. Checks out!

Reactions: Random UK Fan
It feels like we’ve had the death penalty for five years and we’re about to get another post season ban. Gotta love the ncaa’s arbitrary cherry picking.
ncaa is very inconsistent, for sure. i believe it was 84 or 85---cant recall. Alford from IU was suspended for posing fior a calendar, in which akk the proceeds went to charity....

Certain schools get protected while others do not. See unc or duke for example. The ncaa knows who pays the bills. Unc chapel hill breaks a ncaa rule. Yet you see a school like unc Asheville get scholly reductions and two years probation
Let's get this out of the way. Are you @Yet Another UK Fan

Some think you are. I said you wasn't and was doing ladyboys in SE Asia.

He showed up when you left hence the confusion.

ADVERTISEMENT