ADVERTISEMENT

Who's worse than Bill Walton?

CB3UK

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2012
Lexington, KY
Team
Kentucky
I'm sure his aloof and rancid "commentary" has been addressed on here; no need to delve into the litany of inane musings he spews in a given broadcast.

What I want to know is who, that gets regular broadcast CBB work, is worse? If so, please provide a detailed treatise to defend what I believe to be an indefensible position.

Walton is awesome. Anyone who thinks differently should be beaten with a black dildo.

Reactions: KisteK
ever since he said i dont ever want to see anything like that again from a ref in last yrs ky unc game ive bragged about him

probably hurting his broadcasting career saying that though

Last edited:
JFC...how much reefer do you clowns smoke to actually enjoy his bullshit. Walton is a total asshat.
To the pit of misery!
giphy.gif

Can’t believe Bill hasn’t had a few choice words about Lavar Ball for bashing Luke.

I'm sure his aloof and rancid "commentary" has been addressed on here; no need to delve into the litany of inane musings he spews in a given broadcast.

What I want to know is who, that gets regular broadcast CBB work, is worse? If so, please provide a detailed treatise to defend what I believe to be an indefensible position.
This isn’t bc he keeps saying UCLA owns UK is it???

JFC...how much reefer do you clowns smoke to actually enjoy his bullshit. Walton is a total asshat.

I haven't smoked in nearly 10 years, but I still love and laugh at "stoner" comedy. With that said, I can't listen to that man talk. He is the definition of "smoked himself ******ed". If I still smoked, the guy would just kill my high and it'd be a waste of weed....

Then I'd get high again and watch Dave Chappelle's For What It's Worth.

All I know is if you don't like Walton then you're going to hate the future, because he's going to be the greatest host "OW! My Balls!" has ever seen.

idiocracy-tv-dvd.jpg

^^ (Watch Idiocracy if you've never seen it. A great, great comedy. But kinda scary too).

Nobody, he's an absolute moron. Dukie V is close though.

Reactions: CB3UK
With the possible exception of Elmore Walton is my least favorite. He's terrible to listen too. He doesnt add anything to game analysis wise which is what i like the most and he just rambles about crap the whole time like he isnt even watching, then when something finally catches his eye he says something that is typically pretty stupid about it. Also dont like his blatant homerism for the PAC conference.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Nobody, he's an absolute moron. Dukie V is close though.
The next time Walton talks about what's actually transpiring on the court in front of him will be the first.

Can't stand Vitale now....if he's calling UK he spends half his broadcast talking about Duke or North Carolina. If he's calling one of their games he spends it talking about the other 2. And so on. None of our fan bases want to hear about what he thinks about the other 2 during our games, ever.

It's a shame because I was watching a 30 for 30 the other day....maybe Phi Slamma Jamma or Calipari's One and Not Done, but anyway there was footage from 80's and 90's with Vitale and I had forgotten how good he used to be. His shtick wasn't ever really more than that then.....now he's just a caricature of what he used to be.

Dan Dakich is worse.

How, exactly, would you like me to detail it?

This thread is finally making some sense..

Just hit these bitches with the hat trick..
Trifecta.
Yes, completely disregard the fact that we own them head to head, and that him saying that completely proves my point about him being a stoned hippy dumb****.

Dan Dakich is worse.
How, exactly, would you like me to detail it?
Really? I hate that I like his commentary in game. He IS knowledgeable and actually provides poignant comments during the game. When gets off the rails and starts relating things to his days with Hoosiers I don't care for him, or when he trolls fan bases, like ours especially. But when he puts the troll hat aside, he's objectively, I think, pretty good.

Yes, completely disregard the fact that we own them head to head, and that him saying that completely proves my point about him being a stoned hippy dumb****.

Really? I hate that I like his commentary in game. He IS knowledgeable and actually provides poignant comments during the game. When gets off the rails and starts relating things to his days with Hoosiers I don't care for him, or when he trolls fan bases, like ours especially. But when he puts the troll hat aside, he's objectively, I think, pretty good.
Your opinion, like your thread, is tired and regurgitated. Like Dakich's contribution to the game.

No worries, I'm done here.

Your opinion, like your thread, is tired and regurgitated. Like Dakich's contribution to the game.

No worries, I'm done here.
Sorry, I don't live on this board. Next time I decide to make a thread, I'll run it by you to see if it has ever been posted in the history of the board, OK champ?

I die a little inside whenever someone other than Bill is announcing az games

I don't like any of ESPN's top guys. I prefer the no-namers on ESPU who just call the game and aren't trying to put on a show or push a persona.

Reactions: Boilermaker03

Lighten up my man...Bill is a breath of sort of Spicoli fresh air, after listening to Duke Vitale blathering on and on for 25 years.

Maybe Dukie V can spend another 30 minutes on Jabbari Parker, during the Indiana/MSU game!!

It's basketball. Have some fun.

Why do I need someone to tell me what is going on with the game? I can see what is going on and know enough to understand it. I seldom notice the guys calling the game because they generally aren't interesting. I don't mind it. That is fine. Walton provides a lot though IMO. He is the only person who is good enough to keep me watching a game just because he is calling it.

Reactions: MOX-MOX
Sorry, I don't live on this board. Next time I decide to make a thread, I'll run it by you to see if it has ever been posted in the history of the board, OK champ?

Look kitten, you made a thread. I read it and commented. Don't get all hisssy when my opinion doesn't purrfectly match yours.

Next time you make a thread, I'll just run my comments straight to your DMs, you can cluck and pluck which ones you want meow to use, OK chump?

Everybody...Walton is a National Treasure

Reactions: bMORE607
Why do I need someone to tell me what is going on with the game? I can see what is going on and know enough to understand it. I seldom notice the guys calling the game because they generally aren't interesting. I don't mind it. That is fine. Walton provides a lot though IMO. He is the only person who is good enough to keep me watching a game just because he is calling it.
Walton good? He's a blowhard jackass spewing nonsense all the time. He spends a lot of time talking about non basketball things and more than half the time he doesn't know wtf he's talking about.

Reactions: CB3UK
Look kitten, you made a thread. I read it and commented. Don't get all hisssy when my opinion doesn't purrfectly match yours.

Next time you make a thread, I'll just run my comments straight to your DMs, you can cluck and pluck which ones you want meow to use, OK chump?
Well chach, you initiated the hissy commentary with your snide remarks about tired and regurgitated commentary. Especially when I already acknowledged with an initial caveat that it was possible/probable such a thread had existed prior. So maybe try to ****ing read next time. If you don't want to get a wiseass response, then don't initiate with jackass dialogue.

Last edited:
Well chach, you initiated the hissy commentary with your snide remarks about tired and regurgitated commentary. Especially when I already acknowledged with an initial caveat that it was possible/probable such a thread had existed prior. So maybe try to ****ing read next time. If you don't want to get a wiseass response, then don't initiate with jackass dialogue.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
That’s probably for the best, save yourself the embarrassment.

ADVERTISEMENT