ADVERTISEMENT

Who's the poster you respect the most based on fandom?

I'm pretty sure the FB board thinks I'm Afirican American. They ask all the time.

Just use an avatar wearing your klan hood. That should clear up any confusion.

200.gif

^^^another comment that aged well.
Why do you make dumb comments like that? My post was only 10 hours old when you posted that. You obviously have zero sense of humor. I was just going along with Lurkers comment and it was meant to be funny. Why not get mad at Lurker too, he was the one that actually said it?

Reactions: cdbearde
Why do you make dumb comments like that? My post was only 10 hours old when you posted that. You obviously have zero sense of humor. I was just going along with Lurkers comment and it was meant to be funny. Why not get mad at Lurker too, he was the one that actually said it?
Funny how you have no grasp of context. Lurker said it early in the game, when they weren't playing well. You saw it as your opportunity to spout off again.

Funny how you have no grasp of context. Lurker said it early in the game, when they weren't playing well. You saw it as your opportunity to spout off again.
You're the one with no grasp of context. You might not like me agreeing with Lurker, but to make a comment on how it aged when it is 10 hrs old is just butt stupid. Use something appropriate if you just can't take a joke and have to.

The context was the whole point of the joke. Lurker saying one thing and me agreeing, but meaning something entirely different.

Regarding spouting off, I don't see any speed signs slowing you down, so why should I?

• Haha
You're the one with no grasp of context. You might not like me agreeing with Lurker, but to make a comment on how it aged when it is 10 hrs old is just butt stupid. Use something appropriate if you just can't take a joke and have to.

The context was the whole point of the joke. Lurker saying one thing and me agreeing, but meaning something entirely different.

Regarding spouting off, I don't see any speed signs slowing you down, so why should I?
You'd think that one day you'd realize that 'punching up' at a rival program that is above yours is a bad look. I'm sure you'll continue with your stupid tactics. I'll gladly continue calling you out and putting a spotlight on all the stupid you provide.

You'd think that one day you'd realize that 'punching up' at a rival program that is above yours is a bad look. I'm sure you'll continue with your stupid tactics. I'll gladly continue calling you out and putting a spotlight on all the stupid you provide.
Your goofiness is only exceeded by your arrogance.

• Haha
I don't read her posts, but your response pleased me.

Reactions: JC for 3
I have never been with a nice but older man, so no. And I have never been with an uncouth fool, so that ends any chance of you and I getting together either.

Sorry della sweetheart, I love ya, but I made some corrections that sounded better to your post. I hope you don't mind. If you do mind please forgive me, but just agree. 👍 🤣

Sorry della sweetheart, I love ya, but I made some corrections that sounded better to your post. I hope you don't mind. If you do mind please forgive me, but just agree. 👍 🤣
I made my own adjustments.

• Haha
I respect the ones that always keep it real with their teams. If they're ballin' out they aren't afraid to let us know but if they suck they are the first ones to say "we suck". That's why I post here and before anyone asks, my team sucks, Hubert seems like he's lost and the game last night I stopped watching 5 minutes into it.
If saying how ur team sucks is a qualifier count me in 🤣 we suck both sports 🤣

• Sad
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
If I was from Kentucky I could see myself rooting for them. Being from NC is probably no different from KY when it comes fandom or who you root for.
It really is that simple in alot of cases, esp when said teams are usually good.

i got into an argument as a kid with a friend who couldnt understand why i was a louisville fan. He was like a broken record, “we live in Kentucky, not Louisville” Finally i said actually we live in western kentucky so tell me again why u arent a hilltopper fan??? Bc UK is a blueblood and wku is a mid major 🤷‍♂️

but thats the thing, if nc state had the tradition of unc, theyd have a much bigger fanbase imo.
Like the pats, u couldnt fine a new england ptriot fan at a effin parade before brady/bill

ADVERTISEMENT