ADVERTISEMENT

Who's the poster you respect the most based on fandom?

Not testicles. The testicles remain the same size. The sack (scrotum) can swell to the size of a basketball if an infection lingers long enough. Google Scrotal Edema for pics.
I'm not doing that. I'm a bit of a hypochondriac now and if I read something I relate. Super paranoid about health. Scrotal Edema just sounds like sometime I'd relate with.

I am too old and too dumb to remember the guys and gals that side with their teams that stand out. All of them stand out.

Without all the crazies this national board would be boring.

I can go over to RuppRafters and find crazies who agree with me (or maybe some of them agree with me) but they are not a lot of fun.

With a couple exceptions on this board, I can root against a poster's team and still enjoy that poster's extreme positions on his/her team. Variety is the spice of life. Half the enjoyment of athletic competition is the good give and take that we all enjoy (with the exception of some Auburn fans at the moment).

There are a bunch of misguided folks who root for Duke, UNC, Kansas, Louisville, Florida, Indiana, Purdue, (even DePaul)UConn, Auburn, Tennessee, Michigan, Iowa, Syracuse and many others. But without their input this website would be totally horrible. The best part is that we are all united in rooting against each other.

Plus you can learn facts from your competitors. They make you think.

With a couple exceptions I love all you crazies. Just keep supporting your team and try your best to keep me in line.

Other than that: if you don't root for Kentucky you are crazy.

How many teams do you root for this year?
This year I have my two mainstays, DePaul and LSU. That never changes. I usually pick up a team here and there based on players I like (UCLA with Lonzo, Oklahoma with Trae, Villanova with Brunson). This year I like Chet, but it's hard to root for Gonzaga. I do like Purdue this year, I think Trevion Williams is my favorite player to watch in the entire NCAA.

This year I have my two mainstays, DePaul and LSU. That never changes. I usually pick up a team here and there based on players I like (UCLA with Lonzo, Oklahoma with Trae, Villanova with Brunson). This year I like Chet, but it's hard to root for Gonzaga. I do like Purdue this year, I think Trevion Williams is my favorite player to watch in the entire NCAA.
I've always appreciated your fandom of all basketball.

I respect the ones that always keep it real with their teams. If they're ballin' out they aren't afraid to let us know but if they suck they are the first ones to say "we suck". That's why I post here and before anyone asks, my team sucks, Hubert seems like he's lost and the game last night I stopped watching 5 minutes into it.

I am too old and too dumb to remember the guys and gals that side with their teams that stand out. All of them stand out.

Without all the crazies this national board would be boring.

I can go over to RuppRafters and find crazies who agree with me (or maybe some of them agree with me) but they are not a lot of fun.

With a couple exceptions on this board, I can root against a poster's team and still enjoy that poster's extreme positions on his/her team. Variety is the spice of life. Half the enjoyment of athletic competition is the good give and take that we all enjoy (with the exception of some Auburn fans at the moment).

There are a bunch of misguided folks who root for Duke, UNC, Kansas, Louisville, Florida, Indiana, Purdue, (even DePaul)UConn, Auburn, Tennessee, Michigan, Iowa, Syracuse and many others. But without their input this website would be totally horrible. The best part is that we are all united in rooting against each other.

Plus you can learn facts from your competitors. They make you think.

With a couple exceptions I love all you crazies. Just keep supporting your team and try your best to keep me in line.

Other than that: if you don't root for Kentucky you are crazy.

If I was from Kentucky I could see myself rooting for them. Being from NC is probably no different from KY when it comes fandom or who you root for.

If I was from Kentucky I could see myself rooting for them. Being from NC is probably no different from KY when it comes fandom or who you root for.
200.gif

I respect the ones that always keep it real with their teams. If they're ballin' out they aren't afraid to let us know but if they suck they are the first ones to say "we suck". That's why I post here and before anyone asks, my team sucks, Hubert seems like he's lost and the game last night I stopped watching 5 minutes into it.
Seriously though, I think ppl are sleeping on UNC. Give him time.

Reactions: AWilli6995

I didn't like the hire but I said it on here, lets' give him some time. It's like watching 2 different teams, play well at home and on the road it's a shit show. For Hubert's sake I hope he figures it out.

One of my closest friends is a dickhead. A year is a long time to wait, but sometimes needed.

I don't know how much you follow recruiting, post Roy, you have a lot of top players right there.

This is my max on rooting for UNC, but I don't think they're a team anyone wants to see in the tournament.

I see you Bacot.

One of my closest friends is a dickhead. A year is a long time to wait, but sometimes needed.

I don't know how much you follow recruiting, post Roy, you have a lot of top players right there.

This is my max on rooting for UNC, but I don't think they're a team anyone wants to see in the tournament.

Our resume isn't worth a damn but luckily there are more games to be played.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Last edited:
Very nice of you. I consider you, @kyjeff1 , @CB3UK & @RipThru like UK’s guard dogs. Anytime someone gets too confident in their team’s abilities/record, I always wait . . . and I know you guys will be along soon to engage! jumpingsmile Quite the honor, and always entertaining!
Sounds like an accurate consideration. ;) Far be it from me to just there and let anyone trash/degrade/insult the greatness that is UK Basketball. It's not like I'll ever get into it unarmed... stats and facts are always in my back pocket. Thanks for all that you do here.

Very nice of you. I consider you, @kyjeff1 , @CB3UK & @RipThru like UK’s guard dogs. Anytime someone gets too confident in their team’s abilities/record, I always wait . . . and I know you guys will be along soon to engage! jumpingsmile Quite the honor, and always entertaining!
I used to like your old avatar, now I'm like "who the **** is this huge penis guy?" hw might be alright.

I watched it all. It was brutal.

Please no.

I didn't like the hire but I said it on here, lets' give him some time. It's like watching 2 different teams, play well at home and on the road it's a shit show. For Hubert's sake I hope he figures it out.

I don't think it is home and away. I think it is average team versus above average team. Against an average team the talent can roll. Against a decent team where things like coaching/teaching/preparation matter they get hammered. The fact the talent overwhelms average teams is more of an indictment against the staff.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I used to like your old avatar, now I'm like "who the **** is this huge penis guy?" hw might be alright.

I told him he needs his corndog.
Corndog girl was pretty good, but I think some people were to surprised find out I was a guy, at least over on the FB board, so I took that as a good sign for change.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT