ADVERTISEMENT

Who would’ve won the title this year?

I know you’re trolling but we would’ve made a deep run this year, literally everyone said it. Truth hurts.

...yeah, sure. Keep telling yourself that. They were limping in to the post-season. 3-4 in last 7 games w/losses to Clemson and G. Tech.

...yeah, sure. Keep telling yourself that. They were limping in to the post-season. 3-4 in last 7 games w/losses to Clemson and G. Tech.
Only UL haters such as yourself think UofL wouldn’t make a run. Your glasses are too tinted JC!

….just didn't see U6 as a threat. They were losing games and Nwora was fading down the stretch.
I didn’t see UK as a threat either tbh. That’s why I said FSU or Kansas probably would’ve won it. However I listed ten teams that had a chance.

Reactions: GE Nole
You never know whos gonna win the NCAA tourney. Lots of teams that should have won didn't and teams that shouldn't have made the E8 or even the sweet 16 went on to win it. After playing an entire season several teams were play well enough to win the title, but obviously it wasn't played. Up until 1939 or so the Champion came from the sports writers and up until the 2014 season the polls determined the football title. Im not in favor of ever returning to that however, I cant see playing an entire season and not rewarding someone. So, just this one season I would have revered back to the old poll system and have awarded Kansas the tile. They finished the season Ranked #1 in most of the polls, had a 28-3 record and were playing great ball at the end of the season. That's your 2020 NCAA champion IMHO.

You never know whos gonna win the NCAA tourney. Lots of teams that should have won didn't and teams that shouldn't have made the E8 or even the sweet 16 went on to win it. After playing an entire season several teams were play well enough to win the title, but obviously it wasn't played. Up until 1939 or so the Champion came from the sports writers and up until the 2014 season the polls determined the football title. Im not in favor of ever returning to that however, I cant see playing an entire season and not rewarding someone. So, just this one season I would have revered back to the old poll system and have awarded Kansas the tile. They finished the season Ranked #1 in most of the polls, had a 28-3 record and were playing great ball at the end of the season. That's your 2020 NCAA champion IMHO.
Oh here we go.

Did we kick UL's ass?
Lol an overtime victory at home on account of free throws? That’s what’s considered an ass kicking these days? Lurk, you’re bored. Don’t let JCs dumb ass influence you. I was reasonable with my top 10, and I think both Uk and UL had a shot at the title this year.

Lol an overtime victory at home on account of free throws? That’s what’s considered an ass kicking these days? Lurk, you’re bored. Don’t let JCs dumb ass influence you. I was reasonable with my top 10, and I think both Uk and UL had a shot at the title this year.

Teams that go 3-4 in their last 7 games don't look to do too well in the NCAA tourney.

Even though it was U6's best team in years, they still faded down the stretch and still could not get a win over their Big Brother. I won't take it as far as you did by calling you dumb, but your delusion is your most consistent character trait.

Reactions: KENTUCKY_FLYER
Teams that go 3-4 in their last 7 games don't look to do too well in the NCAA tourney.

Even though it was U6's best team in years, they still faded down the stretch and still could not get a win over their Big Brother. I won't take it as far as you did by calling you dumb, but your delusion is your most consistent character trait.
Did they win their last game?

6-4 last ten games. The 7 game arbitrary point you’re trying to make is arbitrary. We would’ve beat you guys if we played again. We had the better team plain and simple. You guys barely won at home on some free throws. Not impressed. Neutral court we would’ve waxed that ass.

6-4 last ten games. The 7 game arbitrary point you’re trying to make is arbitrary. We would’ve beat you guys if we played again. We had the better team plain and simple. You guys barely won at home on some free throws. Not impressed. Neutral court we would’ve waxed that ass.

….another day and your delusion remains the same. UK & Cal own you, no matter what team you put on the floor. You were Nwora and a crew of role players....just as I said.

you guys had our number for a bit....in football. You've never had our number in basketball. UL is good/great against other teams though. #kentuckyeffect
Y’all grease the rims at both sites. It’s a pregame ritual, and then dawn the other rim after halftime and regrease the opposing rim all without anyone seeing it. It’s a conspiracy..

Y’all grease the rims at both sites. It’s a pregame ritual, and then dawn the other rim after halftime and regrease the opposing rim all without anyone seeing it. It’s a conspiracy..
...please. You don't? Freedom Hall sucked. It's surprising we owned you all there. Yum Bucket is no better.

You watch your mouth about freedom hall. I inhaled plenty of second hand during any event that took place there. (Cards games, monster truck rally’s, the fair) pay your goddamn respects.
Freedom Hall was glorious.
freed.jpg

Reactions: TheBlueCat
You watch your mouth about freedom hall. I inhaled plenty of second hand during any event that took place there. (Cards games, monster truck rally’s, the fair) pay your goddamn respects.
Been there many times. When I was 9 years old,('84) I won 100 from Cap'n Crunch cereal =. Thought it was fitting to see the Carl Casper Auto show. I got some cool band album cover mirrors and a few knock off concert t's.

“Another thread ruined by a few sad . . “. Still gets me laughing. Still happens. jumpingsmile

Reactions: UL_1986

There wasn’t a conference tourney. What if they won 3 games in that and didn’t finish 3-4? I don’t think UL was one of the three favorites going into the tourney, but having them as one of 10 capable of making a deep run seems fair.

And for what it’s worth, Clemson beat Duke and FSU in LittleJohn too. Notoriously tough place to play for big games.

There wasn’t a conference tourney. What if they won 3 games in that and didn’t finish 3-4? I don’t think UL was one of the three favorites going into the tourney, but having them as one of 10 capable of making a deep run seems fair.

And for what it’s worth, Clemson beat Duke and FSU in LittleJohn too. Notoriously tough place to play for big games.
You’re making too much sense with this response to him. Rational posts aren’t meant for him to comprehend.

Going 3-4 down the stretch isnt any more embarrassing or a sign that a team had no chance to make a run than getting smacked at home by 18 to bubble team Tennessee.

Personally as crazy as the season was I wouldn’t have been surprised to see either team to make a deep run, or see either team get bounced the first weekend. Both teams could play with anyone when they were playing well, but also had some major flaws and could get beat by anyone when they weren’t playing well.

And lmao at the beat down that went to OT at home. Good win I guess, but beat down smh ok.

Kansas was the best team IMO but the best team doesn’t always win.

Going 3-4 down the stretch isnt any more embarrassing or a sign that a team had no chance to make a run than getting smacked at home by 18 to bubble team Tennessee.

Personally as crazy as the season was I wouldn’t have been surprised to see either team to make a deep run, or see either team get bounced the first weekend. Both teams could play with anyone when they were playing well, but also had some major flaws and could get beat by anyone when they weren’t playing well.

And lmao at the beat down that went to OT at home. Good win I guess, but beat down smh ok.

Kansas was the best team IMO but the best team doesn’t always win.
Facts

They lost by 8 (and still won the conference by 3 games).
Came back from 18 @ UF in the 2nd half to end the season with a win.

Then first to call dibs on the National Championship.

Keep in mind we didn't our starting PG, and players with foul trouble.

ADVERTISEMENT