ADVERTISEMENT

Who wins it all this year?

Yet Another UK Fan

Aug 4, 2022
God’s Country
Team
Kentucky
Not big into preseason ball but UKs team looked to have a more balanced approach instead of the hero ball of the last few seasons. I don’t see another team being any better. It also doesn’t hurt have last seasons national player of the year return either. I’ll go with Kentucky.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Not big into preseason ball but UKs team looked to have a more balanced approach instead of the hero ball of the last few seasons. I don’t see another team being any better. It also doesn’t hurt have last seasons national player of the year return either. I’ll go with Kentucky.
You picking UK? Final answer? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde

Offseason championship? Well, duh. They’ve won like 40 of those straight!

Reactions: Montana81

Why am I not surprised.

• Haha
Reactions: ExitFlagger
Lol at Kentucky winning it all. They are way too soft to come back from an embarrassing first round exit to win it all the following year.
giphy.gif

Can’t say I disagree with anything here. Cal needs to hand the reigns over to an asst. coach though with 3 minutes left in the final.

man those Bahama trips really **** with ya, huh?

lot of teams would look more balanced vs those teams in the bahama's----shit had northwestern gone there, their fans would be in this thread,...... 🤣

Might want to read the first sentence of my OP there Bucky. Now run along weenielick.
Oh, I did there hillbilly....I also saw the part where you threw in , " but..................". in other words, the Bahama Bug has struck again...

The first two letters in your handle automatically devalue your comments.
says the guy whos school is payin a dude $10 mill a year to go 9-16, and then lose in 1st round to a catholic church league team...

fun fact: IU has more Ncca wins the past tw years than UK---sad part? IU only has ONE win...

now, go raise some more cash to pay your overweight, underachieving, 49 first rd picks, one title coach, soon to be governor, another lifetime, $50 million dollar buyout contract.. 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: AWilli6995
says the guy whos school is payin a dude $10 mill a year to go 9-16, and then lose in 1st round to a catholic church league team...

fun fact: IU has more Ncca wins the past tw years than UK---sad part? IU only has ONE win...

now, go raise some more cash to pay your overweight, underachieving, 49 first rd picks, one title coach, soon to be governor, another lifetime, $50 million dollar buyout contract.. 🤣 🤣
Dude earned over a mil per win the year before last. Money well spent! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: IUfanBorden
Fun fact - University of Indiana basketball is dead. Forever.

SourWeightyAmericankestrel-max-1mb.gif
Its Indiana University you hillbilly....

Might be dead, forever---who knows. But at least its not costing us $10 fukin mill a year--- and without a buyout so large that to pay it, youd need to sell half the state to China, just to pay it... 🤣

Its Indiana University you hillbilly....

Might be dead, forever---who knows. But at least its not costing us $10 fukin mill a year--- and without a buyout so large that to pay it, youd need to sell half the state to China, just to pay it... 🤣
Regardless of the cost our potential renews every year unlike up in Bloomington. If this season goes farther than recent ones the cost averages out. Damon Bailey ain’t walking through that door kid.

Counting a play-in game as an NCAAT win is so precious. Probably the most adorable thing I've ever heard.

• Haha
Reactions: wildcatwelder
Whoever has the best backcourt, IMO, will be the toughest team to knock off. Guards dictate the game.

Gonzaga, Houston, and North Carolina seem like the three most likely candidates.

Baylor and Creighton could have really dynamic backcourts, as well.

Counting a play-in game as an NCAAT win is so precious. Probably the most adorable thing I've ever heard.
i mean, it counts...its the NCAAT...NCAA counts it. But my question is, whats more adorable---counting a play in game as a nccat win, or........counting a bunch of elte 8's when one, there were only 8 teams in the tourney, or two, only having to win one game to make the elite 8? 😁 😁

Regardless of the cost our potential renews every year unlike up in Bloomington. If this season goes farther than recent ones the cost averages out. Damon Bailey ain’t walking through that door kid.
Sure there partner...

And really, DAmon Bailey?

i mean, it counts...its the NCAAT...NCAA counts it. But my question is, whats more adorable---counting a play in game as a nccat win, or........counting a bunch of elte 8's when one, there were only 8 teams in the tourney, or two, only having to win one game to make the elite 8? 😁 😁
Congrats on the participation trophy, but the round of 64 is still called the "first round" for a reason. Why wasn't Indiana racking up accolades when there were only like 4 teams in the tourney? Seems like it should've been a simple thing to do. They must have really sucked.

Another fun fact: St. Peter's went to the Elite 8 last season, something Indiana hasn't done in 20 years. 😁

You've won the mighty SEC. You now advance to.....the Elite 8! To face Dartmouth for a berth in the FINAL FOUR!

"It was way harder back then" - Bert

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Congrats on the participation trophy, but the round of 64 is still called the "first round" for a reason. Why wasn't Indiana racking up accolades when there were only like 4 teams in the tourney? Seems like it should've been a simple thing to do. They must have really sucked.

Another fun fact: St. Peter's went to the Elite 8 last season, something Indiana hasn't done in 20 years. 😁
maybe because IU played in an actual basketball conference? Back then yu had to win your conference to makethe tourney....UK wasbeating up on football schools , that couldn't give two shits about basketball....

Yeah St.Peters wnet to the elite 8-----at the expense of your 2nd seeded Cats... 🤣 🤣

maybe because IU played in an actual basketball conference? Back then yu had to win your conference to makethe tourney....UK wasbeating up on football schools , that couldn't give two shits about basketball....

Yeah St.Peters wnet to the elite 8-----at the expense of your 2nd seeded Cats... 🤣 🤣
Kinda weird that UK beat a Big 10 team (or the team that beat the Big 10 team) in each of their title years in 48, 49, 51, and 58. Piddly little SEC school beating up on the juggernauts of the Big 10.

Kinda weird that UK beat a Big 10 team (or the team that beat the Big 10 team) in each of their title years in 48, 49, 51, and 58. Piddly little SEC school beating up on the juggernauts of the Big 10.
never said UK wasa piddly little SEC school----i said they plyed in a shit conference that afforded them the luxury of easily making the NCAAT.

ADVERTISEMENT