ADVERTISEMENT

Who will win the National Championship?

Who will win the 2022 National Championship?

• Total voters
OT can somebody link the music thread? Got a little down time next couple days wanted to check out some of y'alls jams. @lurkeraspect84

So K is putting himself ahead of the fans? Yikes
Chicago will easily draw just as many duke fans as Philly does. The gym rat white douchebags at every high school in the Midwest love them some duke basketball. Kyle guy is as at the forefront of that type. Had he been recruited by duke he never goes to uva.
Requesting that Duke not be placed in the region that will provide the best fan support is definitely a good way to rig the tournament in your favor. Smart move.

Chicago will easily draw just as many duke fans as Philly does. The gym rat white douchebags at every high school in the Midwest love them some duke basketball. Kyle guy is as at the forefront of that type. Had he been recruited by duke he never goes to uva.
You must drink piss every morning. You are the bitterest son of a bitch on a board full of bitter sons of bitches.

Pretty sure Kyle Guy's faith is what drew him to Bennett and UVA.

Can't imagine him connecting with the devil on that level. Solid attempt though.

• Haha
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
FM4-OFT6-XIAQtal-R.jpg

39%? Is that a joke?

Even the most dominant teams are usually around 20%.

39% is freakishly high. Wow. I think this poll on Rivals is a better reflection of reality. Arizona, Duke, Gonzaga, and Kentucky are all between 12-22% here. I think that's about right. And truthfully, I think those are the 4 teams most likely to win it all - just not sure which of those 4 schools has the highest odds.

39% is freakishly high. Wow. I think this poll on Rivals is a better reflection of reality. Arizona, Duke, Gonzaga, and Kentucky are all between 12-22% here. I think that's about right. And truthfully, I think those are the 4 teams most likely to win it all - just not sure which of those 4 schools has the highest odds.
You're not a Baylor believer? I'd toss them in with that group of 4, probably would have them over Kentucky.

I'm an Akinjo and Flagler truther though. I trust those guards over Kentucky and Auburn's guards in the NCAAT.

I think the national champ comes from one of these 5 teams though.

Reactions: dukedevilz
Jabari smith has started taking over games lately. Dude is about to pull Carmelo Anthony. LOL at any GM that picks banchero or holmgren over him

You're not a Baylor believer? I'd toss them in with that group of 4, probably would have them over Kentucky.

I'm an Akinjo and Flagler truther though. I trust those guards over Kentucky and Auburn's guards in the NCAAT.

They're still a contender. It is kind of crazy how they only have 1 vote on here. They've done well, even with all the injuries. Chip and Joanna can't be too pleased with the posters here.

giphy.gif

Requesting that Duke not be placed in the region that will provide the best fan support is definitely a good way to rig the tournament in your favor. Smart move.
Selection Sunday is still a week and a half away. They don't even know what seed they will get. Should everyone just send in requests of where they prefer to go? Do the 12 seeds get a say? Why not just let them select who they want to play too? 😆

Selection Sunday is still a week and a half away. They don't even know what seed they will get. Should everyone just send in requests of where they prefer to go? Do the 12 seeds get a say? Why not just let them select who they want to play too? 😆
This tournament is going to be close to un-watchable with the cringe duke love. Won’t matter what game or who is playing but duke will be mentioned at some point throughout the game. Would love to see them get bounced the first weekend

Why would K want to be in Chicago anyway? He hasn't lived there since he was a teenager in the 1890's. Everyone he would've known from his childhood is dead now.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT