ADVERTISEMENT

Who Tries to be the Biggest Jimmie Rustler Here?

Hardly.
You troll with some style and attitude, and can give and can take. You are a much better troll than Hawkitt, in my book.

I don't think I troll at all. I haven't said a single thing in any of my posts that isn't accurate.

Reactions: jhmossy
I have to admit... I am fairly new here, and there is a LOT of purposeful trolling and fighting. I didn't really see it to begin with... but man, it is a bit exhausting, and seems to get in the way of actual basketball conversation. Thankfully it doesn't seem to be that SERIOUS, but it is constant.

I have to admit... I am fairly new here, and there is a LOT of purposeful trolling and fighting. I didn't really see it to begin with... but man, it is a bit exhausting, and seems to get in the way of actual basketball conversation. Thankfully it doesn't seem to be that SERIOUS, but it is constant.

it does make it difficult at times to have an adult conversation about sports
but some of the kiddies think they are being cute and need attention

Reactions: denniden
I don't think I troll at all. I haven't said a single thing in any of my posts that isn't accurate.
My vote for

Rustle of the Year
'16

goes to you because of this one reply the other night about somebody being a better shooter. Just classic.

"I can't believe some are falling for this in this thread"

Proceeds to fall for it. - Jhmoss1812

Rustle of the Year '16

It was actually me for the longest time I was the most hated poster on this board, now it seems to be jhmoss.
raw

Don't ever compare yourself to him again.

It isn't serious. Just not much fun to deal with.

Maybe some, but we are at the point that it is becoming more and more difficult to decipher between the two.
Yes, it is sometimes difficult, and I often feed the trolls not realizing it. And if I'm trolling, I try to make it obvious so ppl won't take me serious. I like the discussion here for the most part. It's tough being a UK or Duke fan on this board sometimes. We have no friends. lol

Yes, it is sometimes difficult, and I often feed the trolls not realizing it. And if I'm trolling, I try to make it obvious so ppl won't take me serious. I like the discussion here for the most part. It's tough being a UK or Duke fan on this board sometimes. We have no friends. lol

Always the victim Eyeroll

Try having no friends here or in real life.

ADVERTISEMENT