ADVERTISEMENT

Who owns this state?

12375CAT

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012
20221126_JS_FB_vsKU_024_web.jpg

Just look at the faces of the Hawktagon faithful. Even they don't expect to win. 😆

You just lost to the Froggies 83 to 60 @ the fog(LOL!)
Next%20Big%2012%20Champs_zpsq91cjk2r.png
Winning a national title helps me sleep well at night and get over losses quickly. Of course as a fan of a school that has never won a national title in a team sport, you have to grasp onto what you can. I won’t deprive you of your trash talk.

You own the past. We OWN the future.
lol holy shit. I never saw this post earlier. You are truly delusional. No, you don’t own the future. You own the present, which was a one point win in overtime in your own building against a team missing three starters. Congrats.

lol holy shit. I never saw this post earlier. You are truly delusional. No, you don’t own the future. You own the present, which was a one point win in overtime in your own building against a team missing three starters. Congrats.
We got 3 4* coming in for '23/'24. Who do you got?

I never realized that term "Bloody Kansas" referred to CBB rivalry. However, I like hate, so carry on.

We got 3 4* coming in for '23/'24. Who do you got?
lol, ok. 4* recruits are easy to get. They’re everywhere. Even your previous coaches picked up 4* recruits genius. And btw, you don’t have 3 4* commits, you have 2 and one 3*.

And recruiting is an inexact science. Some of Bill’s best recruits have been 3* nobody’s and many of the 5* guys have flamed out. Your two main transfers you got this year are better than any 4* high school recruit.

And since you asked, KU has three 4* recruits. They are ranked higher than your recruits.

Jesus dude, win something before you go around trying to claim you’ve just supplanted a program that has multiple national titles, numerous final fours, and has more Big XII titles than you have tourney appearances. This season isn’t even over yet, who knows where you even end up, never mind the future.

Reactions: forsh_21
Jesus dude, win something before you go around trying to claim you’ve just supplanted a program that has multiple national titles, numerous final fours, and has more Big XII titles than you have tourney appearances. This season isn’t even over yet, who knows where you even end up, never mind the future.
HCJT should.

• Haha
Reactions: forsh_21
ADVERTISEMENT