ADVERTISEMENT

Who is your favorite color analyst. Billy Packer. Dickie V. Jay Bias

Going against the rules and choose Bill Raftery.

"ONIONS"

Within the rules. Give me Dick. I like age.

Vitale is one of those guys that everyone loves to shit on, yet they’ll miss him when he’s gone.

Like Tom Brady.

Just kidding. I won’t miss that d-bag.

Not an option, but back in the day, I loved listening to Gary Bender. IMO as well, Brent Musburger was awesome in his heyday. Packer as well. Loved listening to those three. Iconic voices.

Vitale is horrible. He started out great and now is the worst.
He may not be good anymore but everybody should give him gratitude for helping to make the sport as big as it is today. As far as announcers go he has been public enemy #1 on this board since I’ve been around. He’s way past his prime but he’s a legend and doesn’t get the respect he deserves sometimes.

Just my opinion.

Of those 3, I gotta go Dicky V because Packer is a douche and Jay jerks off in the mirror too much.

Years ago, it would have been Bilas in a landslide. But the amount of obnoxious grandstanding on any perceived NCAA related injustice in the world and this new penchant for vehemently officiating games over the commentary is insufferable.

Bro, you talk about basketball for a living after you found out that being a lawyer sucks. Stop treating the job like you’re a UN ambassador and chill TF out. You’re not that important. Also, stop quoting Jeezy. It’s weird.

Of those 3, I gotta go Dicky V because Packer is a douche and Jay jerks off in the mirror too much.

Years ago, it would have been Bilas in a landslide. But the amount of obnoxious grandstanding on any perceived NCAA related injustice in the world and this new penchant for vehemently officiating games over the commentary is insufferable.

Bro, you talk about basketball for a living after you found out that being a lawyer sucks. Stop treating the job like you’re a UN ambassador and chill TF out. You’re not that important. Also, stop quoting Jeezy. It’s weird.
LaughingThis post is so spot on for anyone who follows Bilas on twitter. Well done. RollLaugh

This post should go national....:D

Reactions: Hank_
Eh, I personally don't have a favorite announcer, but also don't mind any one...

ADVERTISEMENT