ADVERTISEMENT

Who is on the Mount Rushmore of the CBB Board?

JimboBBN

Jan 26, 2016
The Bluegrass State
Team
Kentucky
3 tough choices aside from the obvious.
tenor.gif

Reactions: treyforuk
I got Bert, Gil, a composite of all the Auburn fans and the round it out with Bert back on the end so we got Bert bookends.

All the Vols Bitch clique talked more shit than any group in CBBoard history and disappeared with in weeks of Pearl getting the hammer.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
All the Vols Bitch clique talked more shit than any group in CBBoard history and disappeared with in weeks of Pearl getting the hammer.
There were even a few D-bag Vandy fans posting here around that time frame. Laughing

I can’t tell you how glad I am to have not been around for that.

But, it is comforting to know that some things on the internet never change.

Is this a different type of Mt. Rushmore? So far I've only seen mostly shit posters...trolls, etc, etc...

Reactions: Sound.Slave
Last edited:
I still think my best work was creating a Scorpion account with avatar of Scorpion from Mortal Kombat and arguing with SubZero for 5+ pages. Not sure anyone found it as funny as me but literally couldn’t stop laughing every post.

I don't remember jewvol Ihop, kyblackjack, or Subzero.
Jewvol was around when Tennessee had Pearl and they were good. 2007-2010 ish. He wasn’t a bad poster. He was just pretty arrogant along with all of the other Tennessee guys. This was during Kentucky’s low point so there was a lot of clashing happening between the two.

ihop WAS a BYU fan one of THOSE seasons they DID really good. Like 2011 maybe. His POSTING style was LIKE this. IT WAS so WEIRD.

Subzero was a Duke fan who was like 19 years old. He thought he was a troll but was more annoying than anything. He was like a dog who just goes from room to room pooping everywhere. He did that in every thread.

KyBlackJackKing was @bkingUK in his better days. I hope he goes back to posting like he used to.

ADVERTISEMENT