ADVERTISEMENT

Who is most likely to challenge Luka Garza for the 2021 NPOY?

Who is most likely to challenge Garza for the 2021 NPOY?

• Total voters
For the record I’ve never heard of any of these guys and also basketball season isn’t happening. You’re a fool if you think it is
87dc2fcc65aa3c029b44e81f43bf782e.gif

Reactions: KisteK
I am going to throw this out there.

Kai Jones for Texas has the chance to really open some eyes this season.
His potential is being probably 75% of what Giannis is.

The crazy thing is his work ethic because he comes from a background in track. Showed this so far with his workouts and games in the gym. Has already immensely and we are only three months into the off season.
His last game he scored 20 points and showed off some of that range that makes him deadly.

The crazy thing is his work ethic because he comes from a background in track. Showed this so far with his workouts and games in the gym. Has already immensely and we are only three months into the off season.
His last game he scored 20 points and showed off some of that range that makes him deadly.

Will he be the most valuable contributor for Texas next season?

Will he be the most valuable contributor for Texas next season?

Should be.
All matters about how much of a shot he develops. Greg Brown and others should play off of him to create space if he is ball dominant.
If he ends up one of the best 10 players in the country it will be because of the entire body of the work. Controlling the game on both ends.

I don't think even Greg Brown who most likely will be a Top 10 pick has the upside he does.

I can’t see a NPOY coming from a non-top 25 team.

Big 12 is going to be interesting this year. Many are projecting Baylor, Kansas, West Virginia, Texas Tech, and Texas to all be top 4 seeds in the tournament... And then you have Cade Cunningham, arguably the most talented player in the country. Making 1st Team All Big 12 isn't a lock for anyone.

latest top 25 teams looks like this for the BT
Iowa #5
MSU #6
Wisconsin #7
brackets
Wisconsin #2 seed
MSU #2 Seed
Iowa #3 seed
on the fence with Garza still not declared if he is coming back or staying in the draft.

the lowest for Iowa with out Garza #6 seed the highest with Garza possible 1 seed.

Iowa with Garza has 6 4* with 4 top 100 4*s by ESPN
with out has 5 4* with 3 top 100 4* by ESPN.

Iowa is still at the best level on paper than it has been in 3 decades. back to the Davis years,

Big 12 is going to be interesting this year. Many are projecting Baylor, Kansas, West Virginia, Texas Tech, and Texas to all be top 4 seeds in the tournament... And then you have Cade Cunningham, arguably the most talented player in the country. Making 1st Team All Big 12 isn't a lock for anyone.

Don't count out Lon Kruger and OU.
They looked pretty good to finish the season. Oklahoma usually can find a way to score.

Whoever can play Top 5/10 level defense and have 1-2 consistent scorers.

Baylor as of right now is most likely.

Should be a lot of Top 25 matchups in the Big 12 this year.

There are 6-7 players who could end up Big 12 POTY

latest top 25 teams looks like this for the BT
Iowa #5
MSU #6
Wisconsin #7

brackets
Wisconsin #2 seed
MSU #2 Seed
Iowa #3 seed
on the fence with Garza still not declared if he is coming back or staying in the draft.

the lowest for Iowa with out Garza #6 seed the highest with Garza possible 1 seed.

Iowa is still at the best level on paper than it has been in 3 decades. back to the Davis years,
Every "way to early, Top 25 poll" I have seen has 5/6, a few with 7 B10 teams. But all of them have 5: MSU, Wisconsin, Iowa, Rutgers and Michigan...Some also include OSU and Indiana...

The Big 10 will be really good.

Well,question answered....

They do apparently teach some form of math in Iowa....Laughing

Who gave Gil hail's credentials, converted him to a Michigan fan, and taught him grammar?

In the unlikely event Ayo comes back, I'll take him. In the realistic scenario, I'll take the field.

I LOVE MY UNC TAR HEELS!

!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT