ADVERTISEMENT

Who is an administrator that can help me

BobbyBoucheer

May 29, 2014
Adak Island
Team
West Virginia
I go to post, even in threads I already posted in and for whatever reason I get a box that says I am trying to post spam or offensive material.............

I am not......

Its very damn frustrating.

I go to post, even in threads I already posted in and for whatever reason I get a box that says I am trying to post spam or offensive material.............

I am not......

What are you trying to post?

I am not......

I couldn’t post for a week. Kept saying I was posting more than one message simultaneously or some crap. I emailed support@rivals, I believe, and in a couple days they fixed me right up. Not the same issue, but might need those same folks to fix it.

I couldn’t post for a week. Kept saying I was posting more than one message simultaneously or some crap. I emailed support@rivals, I believe, and in a couple days they fixed me right up. Not the same issue, but might need those same folks to fix it.

Its the damnest thing. I tried to post a reply in a thread I already posted in and the message comes up............there is no pattern other than if I say kansas, KU or something else pertaining to the damn jayhawks that box appears and won't let me post....

There's a joke in here somewhere about 14 titles and Bill and spam but it'll take a smarter man than me to put it all together.

Reactions: doogie503
I'm also a paying member who has gotten the spam/inappropriate content post for several posts. Like you, none of my posts are inappropriate or spam. I've even tried to edit every word and still gotten the posts rejected.

I sought help from a mod and got no help, just pass the buck response.

Reactions: jayhawker332
My only beef is I can’t add an avatar. It’s annoying as hell.

There is literally no “avatar” function on my profile. Nothing. Only a signature thing. It’s bullshit, but I’ve given up.

My only beef is I can’t add an avatar. It’s annoying as hell.

There is literally no “avatar” function on my profile. Nothing. Only a signature thing. It’s bullshit, but I’ve given up.
Just click your avatar.

I am not......

Dang, I could help you but the title of the thread says "administrator".

Help you?
Geezus Bobby, they're mods, not miracle workers.

Oh right, the restrictions brought upon you because of your filthy shat-posting about our beloved Jayhawks? :oops:
I'd Google Rivals Support and email accordingly.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
and two and one half hours later no answer. and he is a gold member.
AnimatedImpureAntlion-max-1mb.gif

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
and two and one half hours later no answer. and he is a gold member.
What does that have to do with anything? You think admins read these forums? RollLaughSite admins and developers are not the same as mods. Contrary to popular belief, mods are not Rivals employees and don't get paid. Shocking, I know. He emailed me about this 10 days ago and I told him there is nothing mods can do about it. He needs to contact Rivals directly, not post on a damn basketball forum. Like Kistek said, Google is your friend.

Reactions: anon_65nwv98c2idwc
ADVERTISEMENT