ADVERTISEMENT

Who in your conference besides your team do you think...

ThePhog08

Gold Member
May 2, 2008
Can make the deepest run in the NCAA?
Besides KU, I think Texas Tech with a healthy Keenan Evans can make an Elite Eight. If he is not healthy WVU, I think can make another S16.

There will be no Big 12 team in the E8. There will be 2 teams at most in the Sweet 16. 2 of KU, Tech, or WVU.

Reactions: KisteK
There will be no Big 12 team in the E8. There will be 2 teams at most in the Sweet 16. 2 of KU, Tech, or WVU.
Normally, I would disagree, as I would hope someone in the Big 12 would make the E8. This year, however, you’re spot on.

Why not? Didn't the B12 dominate the ACC in non-con?

I'd say Tech has final four potential now that they're getting healthy again. It's not as if there's a group of dominant teams at the top. Are you telling me they couldn't beat the likes of Xavier?

Can make the deepest run in the NCAA?
Besides KU, I think Texas Tech with a healthy Keenan Evans can make an Elite Eight. If he is not healthy WVU, I think can make another S16.

UK. Some years they don’t even start to get serious until the sec tourney. They’ll win that, improve their seeding for the big dance, and make the sweet sixteen at least.

A lot of people will likely say Michigan, but I still think the answer is MSU. Though they could go out and lose in the Round of 64, and I wouldn't be entirely shocked.

Agree, Michigan just shot their wad.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Fatsquirrel
A lot of people will likely say Michigan, but I still think the answer is MSU. Though they could go out and lose in the Round of 64, and I wouldn't be entirely shocked.

Out of Purdue, UM, OSU, and MSU...if you asked me who was most likely to make the Final Four and who was the most likely to lose in the first round I'd answer MSU for both.

ADVERTISEMENT