ADVERTISEMENT

who has benefitted more from cheating in the ACC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ymmot31

Gold Member
Sep 17, 2004
I assume it's unc. Could it be FSU? Is it Duke? MIami? Who is it in the All Credibiltiy Cancelled league?

Reactions: JamesPonyIsland
Man, you are really consumed with this. You really need to lay off the Bartles and Jaymes on Saturday nights.

Reactions: UNC71-00
When you're making your decision, don't forget to consider who had the most to gain and who moved the most on the national scene.

Take for example, Louisville. Once you admit that ul was the bottom of the barrel and all that was left to choose from. Admit that since ul has been exposed as the low down cheating whoremongering pieces of shit that they are. You would not have lowered your standards to accept them.

Now tell me what you think.

A bit hostile are we? You seem riled up, my dear man.
Not toward you, sweetheart! Who is that derelict? Is he a Crown friend of yours? Do you both wear the same line beard?

Tommy drunk off his fruity girl drinks again I see. Is there an app to prevent drunk message board posts

I assume it's unc. Could it be FSU? Is it Duke? MIami? Who is it in the All Credibiltiy Cancelled league?
Hi ymmot31...BLESS YOUR HEART...my friend, I want to wish you & the ones you LOVE THE PEACE OF THE LORD... and a big SMILE.

!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!

You would assume that..

Imo, rival fans have benefited the most.
It's a gift that keeps on giving.
The exposure of any/all top teams will be used against them for decades, if not longer.

I'm chill with the exposed keeping their games/seasons/awards, and I hope the NCAA comes out with the bigger black eye.

LOVE IT when trolls get royally smacked around like the ignorant trolls they are (also see lkc1234's troll thread). Keep that stupid sh!t on your home board boys. RollLaugh

Good question. My only suggestion is that the conference name be changed to Academically Challenged Corruption.

Last edited:
Reactions: ymmot31
Would it kill you to wish bad on someone just one time?!

I want to see shun wish evil on just one person.
HI LetsGoDuke301...SMILE..to like people is easier. To HATE on people damages the SPIRIT. I wish you the best my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT