ADVERTISEMENT

Who has been the best program in the state of Illinois over the past decade?

Who has been the best basketball program in the state of Illinois over the past decade?

• Total voters
6.9 million viewers. When have that many people ever watched Illinois?
Rose bowl in 2007(?) maybe, idk.

Anyways I feel bad 6.9 million people subjected themselves to that, that game was horrible.

QB play was embarrassing

Rose bowl in 2007(?) maybe, idk.

Anyways I feel bad 6.9 million people subjected themselves to that, that game was horrible.

QB play was embarrassing

We are the Kings of the Big 10 and Illinois is trash. And we only have 3 million people in Iowa, lol

We are the swinging dick of Big 10 athletics

We are the Kings of the Big 10 and Illinois is trash. And we only have 3 million people in Iowa, lol

We are the swinging dick of Big 10 athletics
Whole lotta yikes, you aren’t even kings of the Big Ten West most years….

Getting killed in the conference title game doesn’t change that, FYI

Lol Naismith Player of the year is what people care about.

Nobody considers Ayo NPOY, even Illini fans.

You’re telling me if I posted this question:

“Was Ayo Dosunmu a NPOY last season?” on an Illinois forum more people would say no than yes?

You’re telling me if I posted this question:

“Was Ayo Dosunmu a NPOY last season?” on an Illinois forum more people would say no than yes?
Yes.

Garza was almost a unanimous choice for the award.

I don’t agree with it, but it’s what happened.

Is that thread supposed to mean something?

Type in to google “NPOY college basketball 2021” and see what the results are.

Luka Garza also winning NPOY from publications doesn’t mean that Ayo didn’t. According to Jay’s thread Ayo won the USA Today NPOY award.

Regardless, you guys had a 1st team and 2nd team All American and didn’t make a run.

Luka Garza also winning NPOY from publications doesn’t mean that Ayo didn’t. According to Jay’s thread Ayo won the USA Today NPOY award.

Regardless, you guys had a 1st team and 2nd team All American and didn’t make a run.
Yet we will still be back next year. Which was the point of the post.

Iowa will not.

Anymore questions?

Kind of a weird thread.
I’m enjoying the hell out of it. I came in late because I’m on a football path right now, but Hail’s game is on point. Also laughing my ass off at the “dislocated vertebrae to self felate”. RollLaugh Plus I’m always a fan of your work too! Hawkit making an appearance is just icing.

200.gif

Cincy -20, blahahahahahaha

Top 5, lol
Oh no, Illinois lost a game in November! Never will be too 5 again :(

We will just have to get over it with a NC title run in Football like Iowa (aka Nonexistent)

ADVERTISEMENT