ADVERTISEMENT

Who has been the best program in the state of Illinois over the past decade?

Who has been the best basketball program in the state of Illinois over the past decade?

• Total voters

hailtoyourvictor

Dec 11, 2012
For reference, here is a photo of Emoni Bates taken around the same time Illinois last made it past the round of 32.

554-B76-CC-268-F-4563-A0-A8-475305248-F1-A.jpg

As an alumnus of both schools, Illinois BA & Loyola MBA, I find it odd that someone from Michigan is having this strange obsession with the two teams.

Let's take a peek at the numbers.

'12 - '21
Loyola: 188-141 Final Four and Sweet 16
UI: 185-147 with three tourney appearances
Congrats to the Ramblers on the three game lead!

Now, since you're obsessed with dislocating your vertebrae trying to self-fellate over Illinois' worst ten-year stretch in 50 years let's look at Mighty Michigan '01-'11 since, you know, we're playing arbitrary time periods and cherry picking program low points:

175-151 with three tourney appearances

Impressive!

Last edited:
As an alumnus of both schools, Illinois BA & Loyola MBA, I find it odd that someone from Michigan is having this strange obsession with the two teams.

Let's take a peek at the numbers.

'12 - '21
Loyola: 188-141
UI: 185-147 with three tourney appearances
Congrats to the Ramblers on the three game lead!

Now, since you're obsessed with dislocating your vertebrae trying to self-fellate over Illinois' worst ten-year stretch in 50 years let's look at Mighty Michigan '01-'11 since, you know, we're playing arbitrary time periods and cherry picking program low points:

175-151 with three tourney appearances

Impressive!

You listed your three tournament appearances where you lost in the round of 32 each time but left out Loyola’s Final Four in 2018 and Sweet Sixteen in 2021?

🤣

He’s so triggered.
You replied to the wrong person. Hail is absolutely exposing himself daily.

You don’t try to pick the same fight 20+ times when you’re not provoked unless you’re triggered. I don’t think I’ve seen him triggered this bad before. The fact that he tried to start a new thread because the Big Ten thread is sick of him babbling the same rhetoric is evidence.

If my fellow Illinois fans were more privy to his behavior, they just let him repeat himself to the abyss.

You listed your three tournament appearances where you lost in the round of 32 each time but left out Loyola’s Final Four in 2018 and Sweet Sixteen in 2021?

🤣
FIFY
Now you can skip happily into the weekend with rings on your fingers and bells on your shoes.

You don’t try to pick the same fight when you’re but provoked unless you’re triggered. I don’t think I’ve seen him triggered this bad before. The fact that he tried to start a new thread because the Big Ten thread is sick of him babbling the same rhetoric is evidence.

If my fellow Illinois fans were more privy to his behavior, they just let him repeat himself to the abyss.

😂

I didn’t realize the fact that Loyola has been the most successful program in Illinois over the past decade would bother you so much.
Two questions since it’s only recently I’ve been exposed to your vapidity:

1) What year and in what field did you graduate from the University of Michigan?

2) What year did you become obsessed with my alma maters? Most Michigan people I know are way too arrogant ever to acknowledge Loyola even exists yet you now seem ready to perform cunniligus on Sister Jean. What gives?

Last edited:
Two questions since it’s only recently I’ve been exposed to your vapidity:

1) What year and in what field did you graduate from the University of Michigan?

2) What year did you become obsessed with my alma maters? Most Michigan people I know are way too arrogant ever to acknowledge Loyola even exists yet you now seem ready to perform cunniligus on Sister Jean. What gives?

Why didn’t you include Loyola’s recent final four and sweet 16 when you made your comparison?

Reactions: lurkeraspect84

You don’t try to pick the same fight 20+ times when you’re not provoked unless you’re triggered. I don’t think I’ve seen him triggered this bad before. The fact that he tried to start a new thread because the Big Ten thread is sick of him babbling the same rhetoric is evidence.

I’m aware. Hail is just being Hail. I’ve been on the receiving end of this for years.

Only so much room in B1G thread, for the same exact troll... still can’t understand the obsession but w.e

Reactions: all4theillini
Who is a worse basketball coach, Brad Underwood or John Groce? Very similar

ADVERTISEMENT