ADVERTISEMENT

Who gets fired first between John Scheyer and Hubert Davis…

What’s hilarious is you thinking Auburn will ever be relevant. You guys sound Cock fans when they made their run in 2017 thinking they were the next greatest thing.
You personally can’t get over the hangover UVA put on you, talk about hilarious…
Your program is dirty. Stop denying it

Hate to break it to you bro but...UK might enter a run similar to the 90s. With UKs huge fanbase and NIL coming along with K and Roy gone along with the best staff in the county UK will dominate. Not even mentioning cal putting emphasis on shooting and playing 4 around 1.
Hope you are right, but I have to see it to believe it. Been burnt too many times.

So you’re saying UK had to wait till 2 of the top dogs retire to thinking you’ll go on a run? Cal lays another egg like he did last year and you guys will be looking for another coach.
I’m referring to the good old boy treatment duke and unc has gotten. Very generous with calls in big games, the ncaa looking the other way on cheating. Etc. UNC fans should be afraid. You guys hired Hubert ****ing Davis. Cal hired the best assistants in college basketball.

I’m referring to the good old boy treatment duke and unc has gotten. Very generous with calls in big games, the ncaa looking the other way on cheating. Etc. UNC fans should be afraid. You guys hired Hubert ****ing Davis. Cal hired the best assistants in college basketball.

Like we should be afraid of a assistant coach. Sounds like you’re reaching Richie and also you of all people shouldn’t be throwing stones when calling someone a cheater. May wanna check UK’s rap sheet compared to UNC’s or any school before you go any further.

Last edited:
Reactions: afish111
Unc fans are the most one dead on this board. They ran entire fake academic program and claims others are to shad for them. It’s hilarious

tenor.gif

G2yRZm.gif

Reactions: afish111 and tw3301
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT