ADVERTISEMENT

Who else feels like this is the year......

tenor.gif

Don’t think we make it, could lose tonight. Would love to see it but Duke is a monster team this year, just had some lapses. We would have to play extremely well to win that game.

Reactions: KYtotheCore
I feel like I've watched this same game against Kansas a dozen times and it almost always ends the same way.
State is not a good shooting team though. The chances of them shooting that well from deep again are low. And even if they do, I think you eventually overwhelm them with your size beating them on 2nd chance points by a wide margin.

State is not a good shooting team though. The chances of them shooting that well from deep again are low. And even if they do, I think you eventually overwhelm them with your size beating them on 2nd chance points by a wide margin.

Yeah that's what I'm saying. It's like a k state versus Kansas game that always ends with Kansas winning. Replace Kansas with Kentucky is all.

I will say however that other than pj who is only 6'7 our big guys aren't much of a threat down low. Our paint points come mostly from SGA, Knox driving or off offensive rebounds. Richards and SKJ aren't post up threats.

ADVERTISEMENT