ADVERTISEMENT

Who do you have on ignore, if anyone?

Laughing

My best friend stopped drinking before he even got to 21 thanks to a party we had over 20 years ago ... he started petting a car and humping it , calling it his GF and then told us his name wasnt scott, it was jennifer... LMAO. I guess sometimes the best stories like your own are ones that make people not want to drink... Although I'd argue you and my friend should drink more so we can have more awesome stories haha.
Drinking for me....Well, it just doesn't work. I haven't done so in 8 years. But it sure did create some crazy ass moments/memories...:D

Drinking for me....Well, it just doesn't work. I haven't done so in 8 years. But it sure did create some crazy ass moments/memories...:D

I understand... its always best to do whats best for you. after going on painkillers, I slowed drinking down to 2 times a year and after diabetes I've stopped it altogether but I miss the crazy ass moments with friends. I just now have to create those crazy ass moments being sober and having to completely remember how much of a clown I am haha.

If you put Kyjeff and uncfaninky on ignore... it actually takes 10 pages off most threads lol..

but about chinese accounts... isnt it a waste of your energy when they'll most likely never use that account again and instead come back under a new one later on?

Yeah, there was like this couple week period where there were a ton every day. They cleared it up, for like two weeks you had to ignore several posters a day to get through the nonsense.

No one here. Only one person from RR. An annoying spammer. Cant remember his name.

I don’t get the ignore function. If you don't want to read what someone posts, than just scroll past their posts when you see them.

It's not like they're outside your bedroom window banging a drum at 2am and you can hit IGNORE to make them go away.

Seems like ignoring someone would make some threads hard to follow.

Whatever.
Don’t understand why anyone would put someone on ignore.Imo the main purpose of a message board is to hear different opinions even the one who are obviously wrong by not agreeing with me lol

Don’t understand why anyone would put someone on ignore.Imo the main purpose of a message board is to hear different opinions even the one who are obviously wrong by not agreeing with me lol

I agree!

The issue is when you have people who aren't in it to have genuine conversation with people who believe different things, but who revel in the thing where the internet lets you be an aggressive, trolling asshole:)

ADVERTISEMENT