ADVERTISEMENT

Who do you have on ignore, if anyone?

UL_1986

Sep 13, 2018
Random thread, summer is here and I’m bored. Who on this board has other posters on ignore? Which poster(s)? Why do you have them on ignore?

Discuss.

tenor.gif

Bert won’t be able to see this thread probably, but if someone else tagged him in it, would he still not be able to see it?

I’ve always been consistent about ignoring... I like having conversations with most of the folks here. If someone is being a dick, why on earth should I waste one iota of my time or energy on their words? Nah... I’m too old for that... I’m not some twenty something with no family who has piss and vinegar to spare:)

Ive got... hm, Hail, Letsgo, and SNU on ignore, which has made politics thread a million times more enjoyable for me. There’s also one or two hyper aggressive UK and UNC fans... KyJeff (although I don’t remember why him) and that Morgousky guy and UNC70-00 or whatever his name is... and a bunch of dummy Chinese accounts. I had Afamu on ignore in his old form, but I haven’t bothered with him now. That’s about it. I enjoy shooting the shit with the majority of people here, even the UNC guys I’ve gotten into it with about the scandal, and the people on the other general side of the political spectrum.

No one....Not sure I ever have, either. I do know this---I wish I had an "ignore button" for certain coaches....Laughing...Especially AAU coaches, middle school, etc, etc....

Nope. Did before the board reset/upgrade a few years ago and it deleted them all. Since then I don't care. Easier just to avoid threads that you know bring all the shitheads together.

Reactions: jhmossy
Nope. Did before the board reset/upgrade a few years ago and it deleted them all. Since then I don't care. Easier just to avoid threads that you know bring all the shitheads together.
So, well, basically all of them?Laughing

A couple of main boarders from when they were trying to take over the football board a few years ago.

I dont have anyone on ignore. I dont put anyone on ignore unless they are attacking and coming at me non stop like a psycho and even then I'll take them off ignore after a couple of weeks when their mental health has time to heal.

Some of the Auburn fans here have made me question my thoughts on the ignore list but nah, I'd rather laugh at their meltdowns.

Last edited:
I think I had billyinky on ignore a long ass time ago, but that was like 2014 or 2015.

I’ve always been consistent about ignoring... I like having conversations with most of the folks here. If someone is being a dick, why on earth should I waste one iota of my time or energy on their words? Nah... I’m too old for that... I’m not some twenty something with no family who has piss and vinegar to spare:)

Ive got... hm, Hail, Letsgo, and SNU on ignore, which has made politics thread a million times more enjoyable for me. There’s also one or two hyper aggressive UK and UNC fans... KyJeff (although I don’t remember why him) and that Morgousky guy and UNC70-00 or whatever his name is... and a bunch of dummy Chinese accounts. I had Afamu on ignore in his old form, but I haven’t bothered with him now. That’s about it. I enjoy shooting the shit with the majority of people here, even the UNC guys I’ve gotten into it with about the scandal, and the people on the other general side of the political spectrum.

If you put Kyjeff and uncfaninky on ignore... it actually takes 10 pages off most threads lol..

but about chinese accounts... isnt it a waste of your energy when they'll most likely never use that account again and instead come back under a new one later on?

Reactions: TheDude1

I know you can't see this, maybe someone will show it to you, but you have me on ignore, because you didn't like my take on 2019 Duke falling short of the FF/title.

Truth is, they had a crazy amount of talent, including the most electric player I've ever seen in college plus the "GOAT" and got lucky to get out of the 2nd round and sweet 16 before losing to MSU. I think it was a huge failure all the way around and you didn't like that take, so you're one of 1 that has me on ignore.

For the record, UK 2010 and UK 2015 are right there with Duke 2019, so it's not just me hating on duke.

Reactions: RunninRichie
I don’t get the ignore function. If you don't want to read what someone posts, then just scroll past their posts when you see them.

It's not like they're outside your bedroom window banging a drum at 2am and you can hit IGNORE to make them go away.

Seems like ignoring someone would make some threads hard to follow.

Whatever.

Last edited:
How in thee living hell did that happen?
Man.....LOOOOONG story. But,well, lets just say my good friends Jim Beam and Jack, well they are just as guilty as I am...MOF, probably more so..

It was my neighbors cat...I didn't like him....didn't like me. I am telling ya, this cat DID.NOT.LIKE, me...So with some encouragement from my buddies----and those two bastards, Jim and Jack....Well, the cat got shit on at the end of the day.Laughing

Now, see why I don't drink anymore...Laughing

Man.....LOOOOONG story. But,well, lets just say my good friends Jim Beam and Jack, well they are just as guilty as I am...MOF, probably more so..

It was my neighbors cat...I didn't like him....didn't like me. I am telling ya, this cat DID.NOT.LIKE, me...So with some encouragement from my buddies----and those two bastards, Jim and Jack....Well, the cat got shit on at the end of the day.Laughing

Now, see why I don't drink anymore...Laughing

Laughing

My best friend stopped drinking before he even got to 21 thanks to a party we had over 20 years ago ... he started petting a car and humping it , calling it his GF and then told us his name wasnt scott, it was jennifer... LMAO. I guess sometimes the best stories like your own are ones that make people not want to drink... Although I'd argue you and my friend should drink more so we can have more awesome stories haha.

ADVERTISEMENT