ADVERTISEMENT

Who are the teams shaping up to be contenders for the title at this point?

No, this year is what you are talking about.

So, no Iowa would not win the WCC this year.

Since you stated that Baylor is just as good as Gonzaga, do you think Baylor would rather be playing in the WCC or Big12 this year?

Probably the Big 12. But Baylor may actually be able to beat Gonzaga, so you'd have to ask them.

All you have to do is get up for a few games and then you can coast the rest of the year.

Going to be funny next year when the Matt Campbell rumors start and he stays at Iowa State

Lol, no shit. He is way to good for that hot mess and has all the upside in the world. He by far is the best coach they have ever had. He is a winner.

Man I wish Nebraska had the balls to schedule them.

But then their pride would really be hurt, lolol

Probably the Big 12. But Baylor may actually be able to beat Gonzaga, so you'd have to ask them.

All you have to do is get up for a few games and then you can coast the rest of the year.
Exactly, yet you spent the last two hours saying it would be harder to play two games against the zags than 15 games vs NCAA tournament teams in a power conference.
Glad I could clear that up for you.

Exactly, yet you spent the last two hours saying it would be harder to play two games against the zags than 15 games vs NCAA tournament teams in a power conference.
Glad I could clear that up for you.

No, it's you who is still confused. Somehow.

What I'm saying is that Iowa has a pretty good shot to win the Big 10 this year because they might be the best team in the Big 10. They would have almost no chance of winning a conference that includes Gonzaga. And they also would have little chance of finishing higher than Baylor, therefore it would be easier for them to win the Big 10 than the Big 12.

Baylor may have a shot at beating Gonzaga, but you don't.

Is this really that complicated?

Sad thing is Illinois only has two NBA players right now

I believe Bill Self brought more NBA talent to Illinois than any other coach did in the rest of the years in the 2000s.

Bill's players won the Lil 10 4 times in 5 years. And they think KU wouldn't own that league if they traded places with MSU. 😂

No, it's you who is still confused. Somehow.

What I'm saying is that Iowa has a pretty good shot to win the Big 10 this year because they might be the best team in the Big 10. They would have almost no chance of winning a conference that includes Gonzaga. And they also would have little chance of finishing higher than Baylor, therefore it would be easier for them to win the Big 10 than the Big 12.

Baylor may have a shot at beating Gonzaga, but you don't.

Is this really that complicated?
I think its complicated for you, go back 5 pages and start over. You keep jumping around.

Reactions: hawkit3113
Bill's players won the Lil 10 4 times in 5 years. And they think KU wouldn't own that league if they traded places with MSU. 😂

Lon Kruger helped. I wouldn't say that Self walked into a shitty situation either time.
I believe even at Tulsa. Don't know if he directly followed Tubby but Tulsa still had a decent program in the late 1990's

Reactions: hawkit3113
Lon Kruger helped. I wouldn't say that Self walked into a shitty situation either time.
I believe even at Tulsa. Don't know if he directly followed Tubby but Tulsa still had a decent program in the late 1990's

You are correct. IL was down pretty far and Lon got them back on their feet

Self helped Weber a bit too though. Those were Self's guys

I think its complicated for you, go back 5 pages and start over. You keep jumping around.

Right...I'm the one who throws out random comments about seeding and other things that have nothing to do with the point.

If you don't get my point by now, I don't know what to tell you.

Right...I'm the one who throws out random comments about seeding and other things that have nothing to do with the point.

If you don't get my point by now, I don't know what to tell you.
Yes I get your point. It is harder to win a conference with 9 tournament level teams than 5. Pretty simple.

Yeah...Tulsa was a decent program. A few years removed from Tubby. But he took them up a notch.

Yes I get your point. It is harder to win a conference with 9 tournament level teams than 5. Pretty simple.

Your team can't beat Gonzaga or Baylor. You can probably beat Mich St, Wisconsin and Illinois.

Ain't complicated.

Your team can't beat Gonzaga or Baylor. You can probably beat Mich St, Wisconsin and Illinois.

Ain't complicated.
We are not winning the Big10, probably 4th. Don't think Iowa would beat Baylor. But I do believe that Iowa played horrible against Gonzaga and if the matchup were to happen again that it would be competitive until the end.
Suggs went off and that is partly Iowa's fault. Dont think Iowa could hang with Baylors athletes.

Let's list out the venues.

You have Phog and Hilton. And maybe where WV and Okie St play.

The Big has Mackey, Kohl Center, the Berslin Center, Assembly Halls(both), the Barn, Chrysler, and where Maryland plays

You're forgetting a pretty important factor. KU walking into the building is a little different than Iowa walking in.

K-State's "Octagon of Doom" is as loud and raucous as any arena in the country for KU games. Morgantown is crazy for KU games. Hilton, obviously. Oklahoma St is one of the toughest places to play when they're decent. And when they're good, Tech, Baylor, OU and Texas can have really tough atmospheres for KU.

If you can hear a pin drop while TCU is hosting K-State, that doesn't mean shit for us.

ADVERTISEMENT