ADVERTISEMENT

Which UK fan?

They need to own up to all that nonsense they were talking.

I told you that loss to evansville meant you were trasH

I told you all and none of you listened

Reactions: BStowers023
I said you bastards werent exactly lean in the food thread Star created on Soundoff. Not sure that qualified for an insult, morw like a statement of fact.

They need to own up to all that nonsense they were talking.

I told you that loss to evansville meant you were trasH

I told you all and none of you listened
Wasnt me. Ive said for over a month I thought we would lose the game. I also put $20 on OSU to cover. So I put my money where my mouth was.

That was me.

giphy.gif

We lost to Florida in the championship that year :confused: I mean I guess you’re correct about the conference but wrong team. In you’re defense, Florida does lead the SEC in national championships the past 20 years
Interesting time period. Also interesting that 2 SEC schools have more titles than your school in that time period

Interesting time period. Also interesting that 2 SEC schools have more titles than your school in that time period

Very true. That’s why we’re so happy we beat you guys. I don’t know why you don’t see that as a compliment?

Reactions: Montana81
Very true. That’s why we’re so happy we beat you guys. I don’t know why you don’t see that as a compliment?
That’s cool and all, but it was a December game. Brag when you do it in the tournament.

I am actually disapointed in OSU. UK is hot garbage right now. Their best offense is a broken play or a hard drive into 4 defenders. OSU should have won by 15.

They also lead the entire big10 the last 30 years.

That backfired, didn't it?

No. I didn’t say anything about the B1G :confused:

Do they teach any form of reading comprehension in Kentucky public schools?

That’s cool and all, but it was a December game. Brag when you do it in the tournament.

I am actually disapointed in OSU. UK is hot garbage right now. Their best offense is a broken play or a hard drive into 4 defenders. OSU should have won by 15.

I’m so sorry they disappointed you. I’ll relay your message to the players. I’m sure they’ll be devastated :(

Reactions: olsonab
No. I didn’t say anything about the B1G :confused:

Do they teach any form of reading comprehension in Kentucky public schools?

I’m so sorry they disappointed you. I’ll relay your message to the players. I’m sure they’ll be devastated :(
Lol, I comprehended your post just fine, but it.looks like you failed to comprehend mine.

I understand your compliment. It comes with the territory of being a UK fan. It would stink to be just another team. Nothing against other teams and it is hard sometimes being UK. We bring out the best in other teams and fans due to our success. You earned it, congrats to you and yours.

Hopefully, in my lifetime, it'll always be a big deal, and mean a lot to beat UK. So thank you for your compliment.

I'm not being sarcastic. I'm sincere.

Last edited:
Ohio State has a really good team this year. I’m glad to see nicholasville native and born UK fan Chris Holtmann doing well.
It thought it was funny and cool, where he said his old room at his parents house, still has UK posters on the wall.

It'll be awhile before Calipari leaves, but it's nice to know who we can pluck from their current job.

Beat UK, start a thread on the national board.

beat OSU, ehhh, not a big deal.

There's a clear difference in perceptions.

Again, as a UK fan, I'd be disappointed if you guys didn't treat it as a big deal.

I understand your compliment. It comes with the territory of being a UK fan. It would stink to be just another team. Nothing against other teams and it is hard sometimes being UK. We bring out the best in other teams and fans due to our success. You earned it, congrats to you and yours.

Hopefully, in my lifetime, it'll always be a big deal, and mean a lot to beat UK. So thank you for your compliment.

I'm not being sarcastic. I'm sincere.

Beat UK, start a thread on the national board.

beat OSU, ehhh, not a big deal.

There's a clear difference in perceptions.

Again, as a UK fan, I'd be disappointed if you guys didn't treat it as a big deal.

Just like it’s a big deal if a non-blue blood beats Ohio State in football. I get it. Ohio State is known for football and that’s where it’s attention goes first, then basketball. It’s flipped for UK but I’m sure you’d be ecstatic if UK beat a blue blood program in football during a season where you thought you had a really good team that could make a run.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Just like it’s a big deal if a non-blue blood beats Ohio State in football. I get it. Ohio State is known for football and that’s where it’s attention goes first, then basketball. It’s flipped for UK but I’m sure you’d be ecstatic if UK beat a blue blood program in football during a season where you thought you had a really good team that could make a run.
There's no doubt I would be. It's all in fun.

I'd fully expect UK fans to start a thread, just like this one, if we beat OSU in football.

UK basketball = OSU football. Except we have more titles.(is it six or eight titles for OSU in football)

There's no doubt I would be. It's all in fun.

I'd fully expect UK fans to start a thread, just like this one, if we beat OSU in football.

UK basketball = OSU football. Except we have more titles.(is it six or eight titles for OSU in football)

8 but I don’t count anything before the BCS era because for some reason championship games weren’t a thing before that

The shit talk if we beat yall in football would be unreal Laughing

ADVERTISEMENT