ADVERTISEMENT

Which Teams are Capable of Tearing you Down?

lurkeraspect84

Mar 4, 2014
Some fans try to point out the perceived negatives but realize they don't mean shit.

UNC is the only team capable of tearing UK down.

How about you?

Reactions: winin11
Some fans try to point out the perceived negatives but realize they don't mean shit.

UNC is the only team capable of tearing UK down.

How about you?

Blueboods tearing down Bluebloods, I don’t see it. Now when it comes to duke, UNC would go all out nuclear on them and I’m sure they would feel the same way. Playing them at least 2 times a year would give them a chance to do that but I doubt that ever happening.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Bamas' basketball program is not a blue blood program, but I don't see any team tearing them down this year.
Really good roster of shooters that play hard hat defense.
We will lose a few but not by big spreads.

I don’t understand this thread. What are we asking??

I think what he's trying to say is this--if you were a poster, which basketball teams would be capable of removing you from the wall?

More information is needed though. Are we talking about current rosters? Players only? What's the distance from my lowest point to the ground/floor?

aunty-donna-aunty-donnas-big-ol-house-of-fun.gif

I think what he's trying to say is this--if you were a poster, which basketball teams would be capable of removing you from the wall?

More information is needed though. Are we talking about current rosters? Players only? What's the distance from my lowest point to the ground/floor?

aunty-donna-aunty-donnas-big-ol-house-of-fun.gif
I didn't put that much thought into it. Sounded good at the time. Most of my threads backfire.

ADVERTISEMENT