ADVERTISEMENT

Which Team Would You Most Like to See Their Hole Punched From All of This?

Really?

Lets set the record straight.
1) Jarms specifically said that he would come back under an obvious alt name after the mods banned him. I can bump that if it’s not a locked thread.
2) Incognito shows up for the first time about 2 months after Jarms had to get one of you mods to ban him so he wouldn’t get any crap. Incognito proceeds to poast like he has been here for years
3) We call out incognito repeatedly, albeit half jokingly.
4) the first time any mod says anything about it, a ban is threatened.

Do I have that right? Did I miss anything?

After all that goes on in threads on this board, you pick this as something worthy of blackball?

You seriously want to keep this up after a warning to drop it? Are you just that stupid? Its not him. Last post from me on the subject.

If they took away all of their basketball accomplishments, then they would be WVU.

It’s just one of many reasons why there are so many native West Virginians that are fans of teams like those about that actually matter in sports.

It also doesn’t help that some of them get more media coverage than any in state WV school.

This again from the Marshall fan lol

Last edited:
Yeah, our football program is having a rough go at the moment.

Despite that, our two programs have the same # of national titles(zero). WVU has a whopping 5 top ten finishes to KU’s 4(we got screwed in 1947 ). And WVU has an amazing 2 players who have been inducted into the pro football Hall of Fame. Only one more and you’ll catch KU.

No doubt we can’t measure up to the mighty WVU Mountaineers.

We've had a few more than 5 top 10 finishes.We had 5 in the last 30 years alone. I know we had some before that.

Top 15 all time wins
Played for nc's
Won 3 bcs bowls
Consistently ranked

We've played in 36 bowls compared to 12 for Kansas. We have more Bowl wins then you have Bowl appearances . More than twice as many all Americans. Won twice as many Conference titles too. So yeah, I'd say you dont measure up.

We're easily a top 20 college football program all time

Haven't got over the hump ye and won a natty, but We're good enough and competitive enough In both sports for me to be very entertained each year. I don't know how you guys pass the time after you flame out in March. I'm guessing you watch a lot of old games on YouTube from September to JanuaryWinking

Last edited:
Top 15 all time wins
Played for nc's
Won 3 bcs bowls
Consistently ranked

We've played in 36 bowls compared to 12 for Kansas. We have more Bowl wins then you have Bowl appearances . Won twice as many Conference titles too.

We're easily a top 20 college football program all time

We're good enough and competitive enough In both sports for me to be very entertained each year. I don't know how you guys passed the time after you claim out in March. I'm guessing you watch a lot of old games on YouTube from September to JanuaryWinking

Might be right historically, but it's debatable as to now. For example, Stewart Mandel has WVU in the Knight tier (3rd of 4 tiers), in a cluster of 27 teams and definitely behind 24 others. Notably, they had moved down a tier from the previous iteration several years earlier. I like WVU, so don't take this as bashing. I just enjoy the rankings discussions.

Reactions: doogie503
Might be right historically, but it's debatable as to now. For example, Stewart Mandel has WVU in the Knight tier (3rd of 4 tiers), in a cluster of 27 teams and definitely behind 24 others. Notably, they had moved down a tier from the previous iteration several years earlier. I like WVU, so don't take this as bashing. I just enjoy the rankings discussions.

Bill Stewart left the program in rough shape in terms of depth and overall talent. It's definitely taken time to try to build it back up in the middle of a conference switch.

Some people have us as a preseason top 10 team and Will Grier as a Heisman favorite. Could be a fun year, but we'll see.

Reactions: Big_Blue79
Thread is turning out pretty good.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Cat_Incognito
ADVERTISEMENT