ADVERTISEMENT

Which Team Would You Most Like to See Their Hole Punched From All of This?

Because you guys just keep on being accusatory. I really don't know what to say at this point. You have the wrong guy. I wish he'd just start posting again, ban bet be damned. This shit is getting old. He's like the GD boogeyman to UNC fans.

It’s called payback. If someone said I was someone else and it wasn’t true it wouldn’t bother me at all. We all know what’s up and you do too. You ran and hid for a while and then Sankey wanted to fry us your ass came back. Personally I don’t feel sorry for you. You lost a ban bet but you did say you’ll come back under a different handle and the one you chose wasn’t a good one. Trust me when I say it doesn’t bother us when others say we got it wrong, it’s not Jarms. Hell no, its you because you need this forum to live. All in all you’re a sorry excuse for a man and you deserve all the shit hurled at you and then some.

Reactions: dirtyrock15
Nebraska.... just Fvcking with you @ThereIsNoPlace SmokinSmile. Surprised to hear you say Duke though. I live in Nebraska and see so many wal mart T-Shirt wearing Duke fans. Glad you aren’t one of them.

I’d honestly like to see no one go down for this really. I’d like to see the FBI/IRS go after the agents paying players. Maybe make the players pay taxes on any money they were given.

Maybe address the one and done rule as well.

Kansas fan here but how can you punish teams for agents paying players that were cleared by the NCAA? There are more players out there. No doubt about it.
I seriously doubt that none of the coaches knew this was going on. Smart ones keep their distance and allow the agents to do the dirty work, keeping them "clean" of it all.

It’s called payback. If someone said I was someone else and it wasn’t true it wouldn’t bother me at all. We all know what’s up and you do too. You ran and hid for a while and then Sankey wanted to fry us your ass came back. Personally I don’t feel sorry for you. You lost a ban bet but you did say you’ll come back under a different handle and the one you chose wasn’t a good one. Trust me when I say it doesn’t bother us when others say we got it wrong, it’s not Jarms. Hell no, its you because you need this forum to live. All in all you’re a sorry excuse for a man and you deserve all the shit hurled at you and then some.
WeirdGentleDeviltasmanian-max-1mb.gif

Reactions: keith37
bama, if those filty cheaters make it in the tournament, I want to see them get their lights knocked out first round.

Yessir. In a nutshell...
giphy.gif

Rinse, repeat.

Not baseless at all. You said point blank that even if you lost your bet, you would come back under another name that would be easy to figure out.

Just quit being a pussy and take the beating you deserve. Of course, no one expects a slimy little weasel to have the balls to man up, so no big deal either way.

Its not him. So you can either back off or be banned.

The whole NCAA cesspool, needs to bite the dust. I realize it is not a team, but, it is what I want.

Depends on the day...

Kentucky, Duke, or Kansas.

Snobby fanbases for the most part. All 3 have some cool people on this board. Take away their basketball accomplishments and they have nothing.

That's why I am on a basketball blog. And I am not snobby. But, if you are really a fan of college basketball yu can see a lot of history back here. Allen Field House and the college hall of fame are about 30 miles apart. I'm old enough to realize there may be "snobby" fans all over, but I have to many of the hot beds of the college game and I haven't found fan bases as a whole to be snobby.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha

And they've been told a dozen times. They KNOW there are people here who keep up with Jarms, and we've all said, a dozen times, that this guy isn't Jarms.

But they just can't stop. It's lunacy. I've never seen a fan base so obsessed with a single poster. Well, maybe that Zipp guy and the UK folks. But otherwise... its nuts.

Really, jarms?
giphy.gif

GD, enough is enough. Are you ****ing stupid or something?

You sure do spend a lot of time denying something that shouldn’t bother you.

Unless of course he’s right, and we all know he is.

Because you guys just keep on being accusatory. I really don't know what to say at this point. You have the wrong guy. I wish he'd just start posting again, ban bet be damned. This shit is getting old. He's like the GD boogeyman to UNC fans.

No, he's just a colossal puss who ran away like a little bitch when his years of lies were finally proven to be such, then came back under another name and tried to pretend like nothing happened.

tenor.gif

You misspelled “douchebagman”

I'd appreciate it if you stop with the baseless accusations. Got issues with him, fine ... Leave me out of it. Same for the rest of your brethren.

Not baseless at all. You said point blank that even if you lost your bet, you would come back under another name that would be easy to figure out.

Just quit being a pussy and take the beating you deserve. Of course, no one expects a slimy little weasel to have the balls to man up, so no big deal either way.

Yessir. In a nutshell...
giphy.gif

Rinse, repeat.

Oh-My-God-Who-The-Hell-Cares-Gif-On-Family-Guy.gif

First time I've seen a mod say it's not him. I wasn't sure either way, and honestly didn't care. The idiocy allowed on this board has reached new heights, so I decided to just play along. My bad. If it's not him, he's good by me. Sorry, @Cat_Incognito

Reactions: KisteK

I get it... when someone is correct on something you don't like, it's hard just to say "Yeah, maybe so..." That's okay.

Not sure why you need a mod to tell you. If a bunch of posters who don't really care correct you, over and over, why wouldn't you just... listen? It's not like Incognito being Jarms would be some super-awesome secret that is amazing or anything.

I doubt they are that worried about, lol. It ranks way down on the list of things people have said to others on this board that gets let go anyway.

Reactions: UNC71-00
And they've been told a dozen times. They KNOW there are people here who keep up with Jarms, and we've all said, a dozen times, that this guy isn't Jarms.

But they just can't stop. It's lunacy. I've never seen a fan base so obsessed with a single poster. Well, maybe that Zipp guy and the UK folks. But otherwise... its nuts.

Great. Now Incognito liked that post. It's TOTALLY going to turn out to be Jarms, just pulling the wool over EVERYONES eyes.

Reactions: Cat_Incognito
I get it... when someone is correct on something you don't like, it's hard just to say "Yeah, maybe so..." That's okay.

Not sure why you need a mod to tell you. If a bunch of posters who don't really care correct you, over and over, why wouldn't you just... listen? It's not like Incognito being Jarms would be some super-awesome secret that is amazing or anything.
Why are you still talking?

I doubt they are that worried about, lol. It ranks way down on the list of things people have said to others on this board that gets let go anyway.
I honestly thought we were just having fun with it. I didn't realize it was so bothersome. Like you said, I've seen way, way worse on this board.

Why are you still talking?

Man, your dislike for me is palpable.

And it's strange, because we don't really interact at all. The only "thing" is that I, like every other non-UNC fan in the world, think UNC cheated, and you, like every UNC fan in the world, think they didn't. Otherwise, there ain't much there. Heck, I'm a Duke fan who worries that WE cheat, and who has openly said I'd probably take the same stance you do if the situations were reversed! I mean... aren't you a teacher? That automatically makes me like you.

It's okay. I suppose everyone can't always get along. I'd be happier if we did, I suppose!

Last edited:
Depends on the day...

Snobby fanbases for the most part. All 3 have some cool people on this board. Take away their basketball accomplishments and they have nothing.

Kansas is always the butt of the post season jokes, but when Kansas wins big games (reg or post season), it's lately been a launch pad for a rival melt.
Flippin Matty Mcb1g still hasn't recovered from lolBill Self in last year's s16 or something.. this time it's Doog.
35-2 or not, maybe take a minute..

West Virginia is (above?) mediocre in both money sports, we get it. Congrats on never winning, but being very close.
ffs

Won't speak for the other Universities, but Kansas has it's fair share of other sports accomplishments, regardless of your opinion on their worth.

Man, your dislike for me is palpable.

And it's strange, because we don't really interact at all. The only "thing" is that I, like every other non-UNC fan in the world, think UNC cheated, and you, like every UNC fan in the world, think they didn't. Otherwise, there ain't much there. Heck, I'm a Duke fan who worries that WE cheat, and who has openly said I'd probably take the same stance you do if the situations were reversed! I mean... aren't you a teacher? That automatically makes me like you.

It's okay. I suppose everyone can't always get along. I'd be happier if we did, I suppose!

You never know. I couldn’t stand @Mark Gastineau for some time, as I recall. But then he ended up being one of my favorite Dukie posters before he went all MIA. ;)

I am also the last one to think we weren’t doing something fishy, but I feel like people ran with it and blew it waaaaay out of proportion. Jarms tried to paint Dean Smith as some asshole who took advantage of African-Americans for his own gain, which is just fvcking absurd. And, he talked his smack for YEARS (I know you like dem caps ;)). So, I have no problem taking a few seconds to slam him when the opportunity arises, which should be fully acceptable on a message board where he took dump after dump on the Carolina program. So, if he’s in our heads it’s not rent free; it cost him years and years of research and time, for nothing.

However, Cat Icognito shouldn’t have to be almost message board bullied for another man’s sins. That has run its course, no doubt.

The only team I wish ill will on is Fizzou, and they won’t make it past the 1st weekend anyways (if make it in at all).

Everyone else, best of luck. The tourney is a crap shoot, and at the end, there can be only one.

You never know. I couldn’t stand @Mark Gastineau for some time, as I recall. But then he ended up being one of my favorite Dukie posters before he went all MIA. ;)

I am also the last one to think we weren’t doing something fishy, but I feel like people ran with it and blew it waaaaay out of proportion. Jarms tried to paint Dean Smith as some asshole who took advantage of African-Americans for his own gain, which is just fvcking absurd. And, he talked his smack for YEARS (I know you like dem caps ;)). So, I have no problem taking a few seconds to slam him when the opportunity arises, which should be fully acceptable on a message board where he took dump after dump on the Carolina program. So, if he’s in our heads it’s not rent free; it cost him years and years of research and time, for nothing.

However, Cat Icognito shouldn’t have to be almost message board bullied for another man’s sins. That has run its course, no doubt.
Ha! I'll take that as a compliment.

Kansas is always the butt of the post season jokes, but when Kansas wins big games (reg or post season), it's lately been a launch pad for a rival melt.
Flippin Matty Mcb1g still hasn't recovered from lolBill Self in last year's s16 or something.. this time it's Doog.
35-2 or not, maybe take a minute..

West Virginia is (above?) mediocre in both money sports, we get it. Congrats on never winning, but being very close.
ffs

Won't speak for the other Universities, but Kansas has it's fair share of other sports accomplishments, regardless of your opinion on their worth.

My apologies for answering the question.

Kansas Is an absolute doormat in football. One of the two or three worst power 5 programs ever. Thought u guys were all cool with that and accepted it.

Just saying id rather consistently be top 15 or 20 in both sports instead of top 5 in one and a laughing stock in the other. Wvu might never get over the hump and win a national championship but I don't think well ever reach ku football levels of shittiness in either major sport either

Last edited:
My apologies for answering the question.

Kansas Is an absolute doormat in football. One of the two or three worst power 5 programs ever. Thought u guys were all cool with that and accepted it.

Just saying id rather consistently be top 15 or 20 in both sports instead of top 5 in one and a laughing stock in the other. Wvu might never get over the hump and win a national championship but I don't think well ever reach ku football levels of shittiness in either major sport either

Yeah, our football program is having a rough go at the moment.

Despite that, our two programs have the same # of national titles(zero). WVU has a whopping 5 top ten finishes to KU’s 4(we got screwed in 1947 ). And WVU has an amazing 2 players who have been inducted into the pro football Hall of Fame. Only one more and you’ll catch KU.

No doubt we can’t measure up to the mighty WVU Mountaineers.

Reactions: DallasJayhawk

Really?

Lets set the record straight.
1) Jarms specifically said that he would come back under an obvious alt name after the mods banned him. I can bump that if it’s not a locked thread.
2) Incognito shows up for the first time about 2 months after Jarms had to get one of you mods to ban him so he wouldn’t get any crap. Incognito proceeds to poast like he has been here for years
3) We call out incognito repeatedly, albeit half jokingly.
4) the first time any mod says anything about it, a ban is threatened.

Do I have that right? Did I miss anything?

After all that goes on in threads on this board, you pick this as something worthy of blackball?

Really?

1) Jarms specifically said that he would come back under an obvious alt name after the mods banned him. I can bump that if it’s not a locked thread.
2) Incognito shows up for the first time about 2 months after Jarms had to get one of you mods to ban him so he wouldn’t get any crap. Incognito proceeds to poast like he has been here for years

After all that goes on in threads on this board, you pick this as something worthy of blackball?
Amen!!!!

Really?

You had multiple posters tell you it wasn’t him. Not even trying to be jerks about it, either. Just telling you the truth

You had multiple posters tell you it wasn’t him. Not even trying to be jerks about it, either. Just telling you the truth

Sure, but who really knows except for people who can see an IP address?

And you really must also excuse us if we don’t take the word of Lurker and ymot. Those guys are usually quite reliable.

Reactions: 829305

And you really must also excuse us if we don’t take the word of Lurker and ymot. Those guys are usually quite reliable.
Haha fair point. Not that it matters to most UNC guys but some of us still keep up with Jarms every now and then.

Easy to disguise his IP address.

For the record, I'm Jarms.
2mqtd28.jpg

Some are more interested in keeping up with posters instead of talking about basketball.

Last edited:
Depends on the day...

If they took away all of their basketball accomplishments, then they would be WVU.

It’s just one of many reasons why there are so many native West Virginians that are fans of teams like those about that actually matter in sports.

It also doesn’t help that some of them get more media coverage than any in state WV school.

OP didn't answer his own question.

I'm going with Duke. Hate to piss off the good Duke posters here, but I need to rationalize Cal getting bent over in recruiting the past few years. In a way, you should be flattered.

Duke or Kansas, no doubt. F'em.

Duke. Nothing personal, they just are the best and out recruit everyone. Plus some personal stings.

Depends on the day...

Duke

I still hate Laettner...
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT