ADVERTISEMENT

Which Team Would You Most Like to See Their Hole Punched From All of This?

OP didn't answer his own question.

I'm going with Duke. Hate to piss off the good Duke posters here, but I need to rationalize Cal getting bent over in recruiting the past few years. In a way, you should be flattered.

I'm going with Duke. Hate to piss off the good Duke posters here, but I need to rationalize Cal getting bent over in recruiting the past few years. In a way, you should be flattered.
For me, it's an ACC team. it goes back and forth for evident reasons.

Last edited:
Nebraska.... just Fvcking with you @ThereIsNoPlace SmokinSmile. Surprised to hear you say Duke though. I live in Nebraska and see so many wal mart T-Shirt wearing Duke fans. Glad you aren’t one of them.

I’d honestly like to see no one go down for this really. I’d like to see the FBI/IRS go after the agents paying players. Maybe make the players pay taxes on any money they were given.

Maybe address the one and done rule as well.

Kansas fan here but how can you punish teams for agents paying players that were cleared by the NCAA? There are more players out there. No doubt about it.

Nebraska.... just Fvcking with you @ThereIsNoPlace SmokinSmile. Surprised to hear you say Duke though. I live in Nebraska and see so many wal mart T-Shirt wearing Duke fans. Glad you aren’t one of them.

I’d honestly like to see no one go down for this really. I’d like to see the FBI/IRS go after the agents paying players. Maybe make the players pay taxes on any money they were given.

Kansas fan here but how can you punish teams for agents paying players that were cleared by the NCAA? There are more players out there. No doubt about it.
Here's $10 for your trouble.

Duke. Nothing personal, they just are the best and out recruit everyone. Plus some personal stings.

Really, jarms?
giphy.gif

Depends on the day...

Kentucky, Duke, or Kansas. Take away their basketball accomplishments and they'd have nothing.

Last edited:
State and Kentucky.

After putting up with 5 years of their slander and lies about Carolina, it would be the height of karma to watch those people burn.
But both Knox and Bridges have been cleared?

You sure do spend a lot of time denying something that shouldn’t bother you.

Unless of course he’s right, and we all know he is.
Because you guys just keep on being accusatory. I really don't know what to say at this point. You have the wrong guy. I wish he'd just start posting again, ban bet be damned. This shit is getting old. He's like the GD boogeyman to UNC fans.

Reactions: ZaytovenCat
so you are saying that WVU has played in TWO football national title games in the last 30 years (that is what we are talking about)

Yes

88-89 and 93-94... should've played for it 2007 but we choked as a 28 point favorite against Pitt at home

Fiesta bowl against ND. And Sugar Bowl against florida.

One was for undisputed NC. Second was for at least a share of the NC.

Against ND our QB Major Harris got hurt or we'd have our NC.

Won 3 bcs bowls as a consolation prize

Because you guys just keep on being accusatory. I really don't know what to say at this point. You have the wrong guy. I wish he'd just start posting again, ban bet be damned. This shit is getting old. He's like the GD boogeyman to UNC fans.

No, he's just a colossal puss who ran away like a little bitch when his years of lies were finally proven to be such, then came back under another name and tried to pretend like nothing happened.

No, he's just a colossal puss who ran away like a little bitch when his years of lies were finally proven to be such, then came back under another name and tried to pretend like nothing happened.
I'd appreciate it if you stop with the baseless accusations. Got issues with him, fine ... Leave me out of it. Same for the rest of your brethren.

Reactions: Mgkcbb
I'd appreciate it if you stop with the baseless accusations. Got issues with him, fine ... Leave me out of it. Same for the rest of your brethren.

Not baseless at all. You said point blank that even if you lost your bet, you would come back under another name that would be easy to figure out.

Just quit being a pussy and take the beating you deserve. Of course, no one expects a slimy little weasel to have the balls to man up, so no big deal either way.

No one has been cleared by the NCAA, those are self serving statements from various schools.

Yes

88-89 and 93-94... should've played for it 2007 but we choked as a 28 point favorite against Pitt at home

Fiesta bowl against ND. And Sugar Bowl against florida.

One was for undisputed NC. Second was for at least a share of the NC.

Against ND our QB Major Harris got hurt or we'd have our NC.

Won 3 bcs bowls as a consolation prize

so you finished #2 in the final polls 2 of 3 years?

i think your memory maybe skewed over time

since WVU is never in serious contention for a FB championship i assume you root for another team to win it every year
or you may just be mad and refuse to watch the playoffs

so you finished #2 in the final polls 2 of 3 years?

i think your memory maybe skewed over time

since WVU is never in serious contention for a FB championship i assume you root for another team to win it every year
or you may just be mad and refuse to watch the playoffs

Assuming you're a UK or KU fan, so I'm not sure if you watched college football in the 80's or 90's, but they didnt have playoffs then. We played for 2 NC's.

We were one game away from it in 2007. We're due for another run soon. Should be a preseason top 10 team this year. We'll see what happens.

Assuming you're a UK or KU fan, so I'm not sure if you watched college football in the 80's or 90's, but they didnt have playoffs then. We played for 2 NC's.

We were one game away from it in 2007. We're due for another run soon. Should be a preseason top 10 team this year. We'll see what happens.

UK fan that roots for WVU when not playing UK LOL
i have a lot of friends that are WVU fans

you started this by taking a shot at schools that have won something in a major sport
until WVU actually wins a title in a major sport you should not be taking shots at schools that have

we all could make a blanket statement saying if you take away a schools sport that they are good at, then they would have nothing

in the case of WVU since they have won nothing in a major sport are they nothing?

Reactions: Trinity92
Kansas for sure, and they’re going to get the worst of it, it seems like.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT