ADVERTISEMENT

Which SEC fan base should be most disappointed with Tourney results?

this is the correcrion?

this makes even less sense, if possible.

what point is it that you are trying to make?
Do you really want to play the grammar game when you misspelled correction?

Do you really want to play the grammar game when you misspelled correction?

ah yes. the vaunted “i pointed out a typo therefore I win” argument.

good stuff. are all Tennessee basketball fans this funny? ive never met one before.

ah yes. the vaunted “i pointed out a typo therefore I win” argument.

good stuff. are all Tennessee basketball fans this funny? ive never met one before.
Did you forget that you started grammar thingie? Why would you cry foul when you chose that ground to battle on?

However, I am one of the more funny UT fans. IMO

He will make it to seasons end. I actually wouldn’t mind Kentucky’s current coach. Mark is basically maxed out to what he will ever be able to do at Kentucky currently

Stoops wouldn't leave for Auburn. He's in a perfect spot unless a top school comes calling considering what he makes and mild expectations. Can't believe FSU has passed him over like 3x now tho.

Stoops wouldn't leave for Auburn. He's in a perfect spot unless a top school comes calling considering what he makes and mild expectations. Can't believe FSU has passed him over like 3x now tho.
Auburn could get him if we really wanted him. I do t think he would be at the top of our list though.

Yeah, FSU was stupid to pass on him. He is a solid coach.

Auburn could get him if we really wanted him. I do t think he would be at the top of our list though.

Auburn is a better program but the SEC West is brutal. I'm sure he'd think about it but it isn't cut and dry. Agreed on the second part. Stoops has been too conservative in the past and isn't flashy. He wouldn't be top of most big schools list for that reason.

Yeah, FSU was stupid to pass on him. He is a solid coach.

Stoops is flawed but he's beaten Florida x2 and UT x2 in the last 5 years. Bear Bryant is probably the only other coach who could say that at KY. I don't think he's an elite coach but I think the job he's done at Kentucky is second to none if that makes sense.

Auburn is a better program but the SEC West is brutal. I'm sure he'd think about it but it isn't cut and dry. Agreed on the second part. Stoops has been too conservative in the past and isn't flashy. He wouldn't be top of most big schools list for that reason.

Stoops is flawed but he's beaten Florida x2 and UT x2 in the last 5 years. Bear Bryant is probably the only other coach who could say that at KY. I don't think he's an elite coach but I think the job he's done at Kentucky is second to none if that makes sense.
Stoops recruiting at Kentucky is what has impressed me the most actually. Especially on the lines. Also when Texas and Ou join I think the divisions are going away

UK should be the most disappointed as they are the only ones who know what it means to not win a national championship

Auburn and UT fans immediately started talking about the Spring football game. They have less tradition or relevance in basketball than just about any school in the Power 5- both of those schools are happy just to make the tournament.
This is nonsense imo. By ur logic 9-16 uk last year, who didnt make the tourney, was more disappointed in how the tourney played out than gonzaga, who had a chance to go undefeated, bc well uk has past championships and gonzaga does not.

Until they start giving u points before the game for past championships they dont matter near as much as ppl on here claim. I mean how in the world did st peters beat mighty number 1 program uk without any rich history or any expectation to even sniff the second weekend of the tourney much less win a championship.

You talk about how much the past matters in one post then talk about the pressure of being a one seed the next lol

Reactions: UNC71-00
Uk fans telling auburn and tenn fans they have no history so they should stay in their lane……….then start talking about football. Classic 🤣

i know i know louisville sucks, save yall some time on yalls go to burn.

Did you forget that you started grammar thingie? Why would you cry foul when you chose that ground to battle on?

However, I am one of the more funny UT fans. IMO

no, that really wasnt me checking your grammar. i had no idea (still dont) what you were trying to say.

also, and I hate to be the one to inform you, but women arent funny. its not your fault- just the way God made things.

This is nonsense imo. By ur logic 9-16 uk last year, who didnt make the tourney, was more disappointed in how the tourney played out than gonzaga, who had a chance to go undefeated, bc well uk has past championships and gonzaga does not.

Until they start giving u points before the game for past championships they dont matter near as much as ppl on here claim. I mean how in the world did st peters beat mighty number 1 program uk without any rich history or any expectation to even sniff the second weekend of the tourney much less win a championship.

You talk about how much the past matters in one post then talk about the pressure of being a one seed the next lol

almost like I was just fûcking with the Auburn guy and happened to catch the UTjr chick as a bonus while still piling on BBN

its a trifecta if you ask me

Reactions: Villian07
I would give him more credit than you are. He had to build UK from the bottom up. He has steadily done just that and his recruiting is also reflecting that too. I'd like to see him out of Lexington.

Reactions: Villian07
almost like I was just fûcking with the Auburn guy and happened to catch the UTjr chick as a bonus while still piling on BBN

its a trifecta if you ask me
Nah. You just aren’t remotely good at message boarding

Stoops recruiting at Kentucky is what has impressed me the most actually. Especially on the lines. Also when Texas and Ou join I think the divisions are going away

Honestly forgot about UT/OU. We know yet what's gonna happen when they join? I know I heard 4 team groups or w/e but wasn't sure

no, that really wasnt me checking your grammar. i had no idea (still dont) what you were trying to say.

also, and I hate to be the one to inform you, but women arent funny. its not your fault- just the way God made things.
I can only tell you, but can't understand it for you.

Women aren't funny? Are you another one of those UNC fans with a fake wife?

Honestly forgot about UT/OU. We know yet what's gonna happen when they join? I know I heard 4 team groups or w/e but wasn't sure
Nothing definitive yet. Lots of rumors of 4 pods or each team having 3 teams they always play each year and then the rest rotate. Top two at end of the year play in sec championship.

ADVERTISEMENT