ADVERTISEMENT

Which season would you rather have? Virginia or Pitt?

ArmchairQB4hawks

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2017
Which season would you prefer?

Would you rather go 31-2, be number 1, win conference and conference tournament and then lose to 16 seed?
OR
Would you prefer to finish last place in your conference and avoid the 16 seed upset talk for years?

Which season would you prefer?

Would you rather go 31-2, be number 1, win conference and conference tournament and then lose to 16 seed?
OR
Would you prefer to finish last place in your conference and avoid the 16 seed upset talk for years?

As the only person who knows what it’s like to lose to a 16-seed, I’d rather have Pitt’s season.

Would you rather have constant media attention, play on major TV networks for 5 months, and have a bad day?

OR

Would you rather just suck and listen to most of your team’s games on the radio like it’s 1950?

Tough, but imma have to go with the former.

Pitt..no one outside of the conference will remember them sucking in conference play but everyone in the whole landscape of college basketball will always remember Virginia losing..stuff like this is made for Jeopardy..no comparison at all I'm but I digress

Reactions: HailToPitt725
Uh, I'd rather be great without advancing past the opening round

vs

Never advancing past suck

Reactions: doogie503
In almost any other scenario, I’d choose UVa’s season. However, that is game is going linger with the program for years. We blew it as a 1 seed vs an 8 seed and no one even knows that, outside of a few Pitt and college basketball fans. I feel for the Cavs. Gotta stick with our season.

By the way, this is a trick question because in order to have a season, you must actually have players on your team. Eyeroll

ADVERTISEMENT