• Kansas

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 15 15.5%
  • North Carolina

Votes: 29 29.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If I included Louisville on here, I'm sure they would be a contender for the most hated given the core of Kentucky posters. But... I'm not ready to grant Louisville the Blue Blood status. So, yes, pick a team you dislike the most if your hated team isn't on here.

Duke...only because of their fans and coaches sanctimonious attitude when they play the dirty recruiting game just like most other schools

Duke is probably the school most of America would like to see lose early in the tournament. I don't necessarily hate them but I think they're probably in a tier of their own when it comes to most hated school.

Reactions: npreston
i do not really hate any of the schools you listed but i strongly root against UNC
so my vote went UNC

i do want to add that i meet Roy when he was recruiting Wiggins
he was nice to the fans, very talkative

I hate each of them more than the next.....but only when we play them.

Obviously unc. I wish the votes were visible to the public. I would like to see if there are any unc fans that didn't say Duke and vice versa. I don't think I have to see what I already know though.

*edit* I guess the options available don't really help my argument. Maybe if it weren't just blue bloods and Louisville and Missouri were part of the poll.

Someone hates Kansas >
tenor.gif

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
North Carolina

Props to the OP for not Including Indiana who would have received my vote.

If the FBI hadn't scared off the Louisville fans, this could've been a deep three-way.

Reactions: UKBlitzkrieg
I picked UNC. A few years back it would have been Duke. UNC skating for a quarter century of cheating just proved that they run college basketball. Quite a show of power. Enough to make any non UNC fan hate them.

Reactions: wildcatwelder
I picked UNC. A few years back it would have been Duke. UNC skating for a quarter century of cheating just proved that they run college basketball. Quite a show of power. Enough to make any non UNC fan hate them.

This.

Plus my dad has a Masters from Duke and I was raised to have a soft spot for the Blue Devils. That's been gone for a long time (basically since the first time I visited Kentucky), but bad feelings for UNC never went away.

Well it's obviously Duke for me as a UNC fan. 2nd place tie for UK and KU.

Duke is probably the school most of America would like to see lose early in the tournament. I don't necessarily hate them but I think they're probably in a tier of their own when it comes to most hated school.
Agreed.

It’s Duke.

ADVERTISEMENT