ADVERTISEMENT

Where will Dye End Up?

Tar Heel Gone Duck

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2011
Would be hard for him to get as much use next year as we will have a better QB. Love that guy and hope he comes right on back. I guess this might mean CJ Verdell is coming back, cuz Dye was the "2" in their 1-2 punch.
Verdell had over 100 vs tOSU before he got hurt for the season, but Dye got his share in that 1-2 rotation.
Oregon's OL will be super solid next year. I thought he'd go to the NFL and I do think he'd get drafted, just not as an every down RB. His bro is undersized and started for the Vikings as ILB year 1. Those 2 bro's can ball. We shall see. I think he's being smart and checking all his options. Hope UO is one of them.

Would be hard for him to get as much use next year as we will have a better QB. Love that guy and hope he comes right on back. I guess this might mean CJ Verdell is coming back, cuz Dye was the "2" in their 1-2 punch.
Verdell had over 100 vs tOSU before he got hurt for the season, but Dye got his share in that 1-2 rotation.
Oregon's OL will be super solid next year. I thought he'd go to the NFL and I do think he'd get drafted, just not as an every down RB. His bro is undersized and started for the Vikings as ILB year 1. Those 2 bro's can ball. We shall see. I think he's being smart and checking all his options. Hope UO is one of them.
Yep have to assumer Verdell will be the man if he can stay healthy next season.

Hope he does stay and shows the NFL guys he can do it. Not sure he would do much in the NFL anyway, but would like to see him get a shot at it.
Dye to USC. UO doesn't play them next year unless it's in the Packy, which is possible with what Riley is putting together. I seriously doubt will do at SC what he did at Oregon if for no other reason SC will have a long ball passing game UO lacked..

ADVERTISEMENT